RE:Naked activities at home

Been an avid 4x4'er for the past 12 years. Got into it right after I retired. I used to watch ol' music videos on YouTube before bed each night but nowadays, I find myself watching trail ride videos and jotting down particulars for future trail rides with my boys! I also love some of the vids on modifications people do to their Jeeps, and info sharing vids on Jeeps.

I also like watching off road videos as well as the recovery of vehicles that get stuck or break in the woods. Lately however, I have been watching people modify their new muscle cars.

This post was edited

Im having an afternoon brown bag lunch and bridge game.

This post was edited

I have started building a plastic model of a World War II British "Otter". It was an armored scout car.

This post was edited

How meany clothes have you kept ? hopefuly not to meany :)

This post was edited

Just got back home from my winter escape when all this broke. So house needs a good spring/ having a twenty something house sit for me , cleaning. Plus 1000s of pics to edit , print, sort , album , and caption. Began the online travel blog. Recorded tv shows to watch, NCIS, Hawaii 5-0, Jeopardy, Survivor, and This Is Us Oh and set a personal record of 107 straight hours naked! Weather finally is getting warmer days warm enough for bare or nearly bare yardwork are in sight. Still very much miss human interaction but getting by.

This post was edited

Just got back home from my winter escape when all this broke. So house needs a good spring/ having a twenty something house sit for me , cleaning. Plus 1000s of pics to edit , print, sort , album , and caption. Began the online travel blog. Recorded tv shows to watch, NCIS, Hawaii 5-0, Jeopardy, Survivor, and This Is Us Oh and set a personal record of 107 straight hours naked! Weather finally is getting warmer days warm enough for bare or nearly bare yardwork are in sight. Still very much miss human interaction but getting by.

My goal is about 107 hours, 4 days and 5 nights, but don't know when I will get there. Anything longer than that would not appeal to me unless I could convince my wife to go to a clothing optional resort.
During the current situation, our grandson is going to be spending a lot of time here while school is closed, so I will probably be nude less than average while most of you are having additional nude time.

This post was edited

Getting a tan under my solarium

This post was edited

Hello. I can identify. My oven, cook-top, cabinets, and refrigerator are now like new. I have also deep cleaned carpet in 5 rooms, I think I may have overworked the carpet cleaner, lol. Today I am cleaning out the attic. Interesting , I have owned this house for 5 years now and have never been up there. A little nervous about what I might find...

This post was edited

everyone is at home cleaning their houses and cars...I have to work and my whole house needs cleaned. i'm too busy to do it, and its too big of a task for 1 person

This post was edited

Nothing has changed in my life, it's work as usual, but my work is nude, back in the woods, building fence right now. Just put in the last 41 fence posts, long hard day of post hole digging. There will still be several days work to finish it up. When it's done I'll start preparing garden inside it and planting my gardens.

This post was edited