Current health crisis and nudists...

This current health crisis has been difficult in many ways and as nudists, it's affected us in different ways. How's it affected your nudist life and how are you coping with the changes in everyday life?

For us, we live naked everyday and most weeks, we will be naked more days in a week or month than we are dressed. This health crisis has limited our travel to nudist places and interaction with other nudists. As of a few days ago, we were able to visit our club and practice social distancing but now, our club is closed to all except residents.

We are fortunate to have a private enough backyard to be naked outside most days. We have a substantial private nude resort in our backyard and we have been using it as much as possible everyday. We do, however, like to mingle and socialize with other nudists and this virus has kept us from doing so. For us, life hasn't changed too much. We can go and have gone upwards of close to two weeks without wearing clothes or leaving the property but those times, it was our choice.

Here in Calif., we are now restricted from non essential travel. Our annual boys trip, in March, to the desert to do some hiking, exploring and 4 wheel trail driving is postponed. Unknown when we'll be able to reschedule. Our club and nearest resort are closed. So we continue with life as usual but it's different when it's imposed on you and not really your choice.

How's this health crisis affected your nudist life?

PS; keep politics out of this discussion. If there is one mention of politics, I will delete the entire thread and I will delete you from the group. Let's keep this fun and nudists life informative.

This topic was edited
RE:Current health crisis and nudists...

We here in Florida aren't home quarantined but everything here is done as advice. Our nude resort next has all but shutdown. Many of our nude friends there and here in our park have left back north to home. We plan to stick it out yet until May. Fortunately our neighbor is a nudist and rarely comes out of her house anyway, so I'm able to spend most of my day outside in the yard nude. Either working on things around the outdoors or napping and reading. We are all practicing social distancing so when we eet up with our friends and neighbors we take procaution and we sure miss the huggings we were so accustomed to. Hopefully this will be over sooner than later

This post was edited

Well I had planned to play in a pickle ball tournament at Cypress Cove this past weekend but it was called off because of the virus. I am still able to be nude at home as much as I want and since I work from home am nude most of the time. The work part has been shut down so we are using this time to get our house ready to sell: painting, cleaning and gardening.

This post was edited

Yesterday was my first day having to stay at home but my wife has been for about a week and a half. We live on 20 acres so we are free to go nude on most of it. We normally are nude at home anyways. I laughed yesterday as my wife went on a video conference call in her robe.

Ion the other hand have more outdoor projects then I know what to do with, so I've resolved to start knocking them off my list. The weather seems to be cooperating for warmth , now I just need some days with no rain and to dry everything out. My wife had been giving me a hard time about stock piling materials for all these projects because out yard looks like an active construction site. I knew doing this was going to be a good idea when I finally got around to it. Never thought it would be under these circumstances, I was thinking working vacation but I guess its kind of the same.

It is nice to live out in the country during shelter at home orders. At least we have lots of room to move around and won't get bored.

This post was edited

First, thanks Andy, for the add to the group.

Like everybody else this virus is affecting us in not only nudist plans but life in general.

As far as everyday nudist life, well, we live in a cold part of the country (ne PA) and it has not felt like spring nor will it for at least a week or more. Therefore, we are dressed at least to some extent around the house as it is just irresponsible to crank the heat up just to be nude. Yes, we can afford to do that but why. Call it responsible nudism.

That being said, we are fortunate to have an outdoor hot tub that is nude use year round. Plus when the sun comes out finally and it warms to at least 60f well be able to soak up some much needed vitamin D outside san clothes.

As far as plans, now thats another story. Our summer plans, again, just like everyone else's plans just went down the crapper. Our first grandchild (boy) is due in a week or so and we will not be able to see him for the foreseeable future (our son and dil are in Seattle in self isolation and we are in PA in self isolation). Our plan was to drive our RV out in May and stay the summer at a nudist park in Issaquah WA just outside of Seattle and to give the new parents a hand during the week with child care for the summer as they both have full time careers. As it stands now, it looks like well be lucky to make it out there July or August and of course, that could be just a pipe dream.

This whole situation is going to be a test for everyone on the planet. But I do know that we will all come out on the other side of this for the most part OK. Unfortunately, there will be many that wont be so lucky. I do think that there is going to be a paradigm shift in the way society as a whole functions afterwards but that is a discussion for another time.

Peace

This post was edited

Excellent

This post was edited

Same here. Able to get out in the sun but missing the Cove.

This post was edited

My/our opinion... Shutdown/Lockdown social media, especially IG or whatever else these young kids are using. They come up with some pretty jacked up things to do and these challenges should be deemed criminal. I DO NOT buy into the... "they're just kids. We did some crazy sh*t too!" I say... Bullsh*t we didn't purposefully go out and infect others with a disease!

This post was edited

Excellent !

This post was edited

Here in the panhandle (redneck riviera) we have been spared so far with a minimum of reported cases of Covid-19. I was fortunate to be able to retire last year and move away from crowed Birmingham Al to an acre and a half down here in lower Alabama among the farmers, cows and horses. So my situation hasn't changed all that much as I get to be nude around the property most of the time while doing my chores. I wear gloves when going into town for groceries, practice social distancing while shopping and wash up when I get home again. God bless those unfortunate people that have lost their livelihood when their businesses had to shut down. I just hope we all stay out of each other's way until we get this bug past the curve.

This post was edited

Vitamin D is a big deterrent and remedy according to many medical professionals.

Luckily, for nudists who can already get outdoors this early in the year and grab it for free with our largest organ, we can skip a visit to the local pharmacy.

This post was edited