RE:Other boated

It seems it's been more often the past few years. I live near Clearwater Florida and I'd say about every third time I am out, I am passed either by a sailboat or powerboat with someone nude aboard. I imagine it is not as often along the public beaches, but definitely along the outer islands.

This post was edited

Do you often encounter others who are nude on their boats in your travels?

Up until last year it was very rare but at watts island last year I saw 4 other boats(all on separate dates) with nudists onboard.maybe they're trying to form a raft up there?I dont know but it sure would be nice being that I'm nude there often

This post was edited

With any luck we will be heading out to Watts Island some this summer. Hopefully the trend continues!

This post was edited

I have two trips planned to Powell this month. The Second one I plan on being nude as much as I can.

This post was edited

I have two trips planned to Powell this month. The Second one I plan on being nude as much as I can.

The lake is pretty quiet so being nude the entire time is no problem.

This post was edited

When are you going for second trip?

This post was edited

We will be up on the Chesapeake soon!

This post was edited

Let me know when your in the Chesapeake Bay. We're at North Beach (mid-Bay) just south of Annapolis. Usually find lots of secluded coves for nude swimming and sunning up the Wye River

This post was edited