Glory hole

Do you remember your first glory hole experience? Mine was AMAZING!

This topic was edited
RE:Glory hole

WTF does this have to do with nudism?!?!!?

This post was edited

It was amazing , i was in the navy , there at the adult bookstore with two other buddies, we all shared a booth

This post was edited

yes

This post was edited

Fantastic fun, with apps now guys are missing chances to meet. I've been on here all summer and haven't found nudist buddies in my arae

Well it always helps if your profile shows what area you live in. East China 23 US seems very misleading

This post was edited

Can't say that I really agree TN is the place to make this post.

This post was edited

tell me about your experience Ive nrver been to one

This post was edited

HOT Story, dude... mmmmm yeah

This post was edited

LOL... yes You are Right..... GH has to do with Male NUDIST

This post was edited

My 1st time at GH, was 17yr at Sauna that older friend took me. I was inside 3 walls with holes. when I saw Dicks comming from them, I was mesmerized excited horny to Suck swallow tasted them... Was freaking kool... I Luv it ;o)

This post was edited

Went to my first adult theater when i was working in Ohio many years ago. I went into a booth with my special coins to watch a movie, and didn't even know there was a GH in the wall. That was until a very nice cock showed itself thru the wall. I was quite startled, however, seeing it made my already semi-hard cock grow to its fullest. The guy on the other side started to get impatient so he started moving it in and out of the hole. That made me even more excited, so i started stroking it. I could hear him getting close to cumming, so I didn't stop until he shot his load, and what a load it was. When it was over I left the booth as soon as I could. However, that wasn't the end of it. The guy was waiting for me to come out and blocked my exit, but he started in a low voice telling me how much he enjoyed my help and wanted to know if I was interested in him returning the favor. I was still very excited and nervous at the same time, but he was persistent enough to coax me into another booth with him. At that point i wasn't quite sure what to do next, but I didn't have to worry as he started by rubbing my jeans making me precum in my pants. With that he started unloosening my belt, and slowly easing his hand down my pants. I was so excited I was afraid that I would shoot immediately, but he must have noticed so he withdrew his hand, but started to lower my pants instead. At first he didn't touch me at all and I just stood there not knowing what to do next. He then started taking his own belt off and then let his jeans drop to the floor so we were both standing there with our pants at the floor. I actually started touching him first and feeling his cock as I had done before and at the same time he started playing with mine. He then lowered himself to his knees which was a bit awkward as there really wasn't much room in there but he started working on my cock making me almost cum multiple times and eventually when he knew I was going to shoot shoved my cock into his mouth. I thought I was going to pass out, but with the lack of room just leaned back and let myself go. I tried to reciprocate, but he said that I had already got him and that was enough for him. That experience was my first, but became a go to place when I visited that city. It was a number of years before I became the one who waited and wanted for another cock to come through a hole so that I too could enjoy it. To be continued.......

This post was edited