Sex Discussions

Ok, let's be honest. If you are sitting with a group of people, all of which are naked, the sex topic will inevitably come up. I have a very close group of nudist friends. We have gathered together for parties, camping, boating and vacations for many years. If you think for one second you can be naked with a very close friend and not talk honestly about sex, you are kidding yourself.

We are not swingers but nudity mixed with some adult beverages and sprinkled with close friends may lead to things. It just does, it has happened and so what.

My friend Gail showed up at a party and I noticed she had grown out her pubic hair and had actually "Styled" it? Maybe" If that's what you call it? It was colored for the party, Black and Orange like a pumpkin. She said it was her costume for the naked Halloween Party. How cool! Only at a nudist can you comment that you like someone pubes.

Yes, sex and nudity can live in harmony. People tend to be more honest when they are naked. Nothing to hide. The topic of sex will come and does and when it does just treat it as if it came up in a bar when everyone was dressed.

This post was edited
RE:Sex Discussions

Ok, let's be honest. If you are sitting with a group of people, all of which are naked, the sex topic will inevitably come up. I have a very close group of nudist friends. We have gathered together for parties, camping, boating and vacations for many years. If you think for one second you can be naked with a very close friend and not talk honestly about sex, you are kidding yourself.
/quote]

I have sat in groups of people naked for hours and hours in hot tub with mixed gender company in trailer with couples and singles at potluck outdoors where spirits were readily available and at no point was sex a part of the conversation. The subject of group conversation is a choice whether clothes or clothes free.

This post was edited

Ok, let's be honest. If you are sitting with a group of people, all of which are naked, the sex topic will inevitably come up. I have a very close group of nudist friends. We have gathered together for parties, camping, boating and vacations for many years. If you think for one second you can be naked with a very close friend and not talk honestly about sex, you are kidding yourself./quote]I have sat in groups of people naked for hours and hours in hot tub with mixed gender company in trailer with couples and singles at potluck outdoors where spirits were readily available and at no point was sex a part of the conversation. The subject of group conversation is a choice whether clothes or clothes free.

I agree, weve been sitting with groups in hot tubs, on beaches, by pools many times talking on all sorts of topics and not once has sex come up. If you really think it does you are kidding yourself or youre here for the wrong reasons.

This post was edited

Discussing with your friend the topic about sex is independent whether you are clothed on nude.

Agreed what does being naked have to do with the subject - nothing just a ruse to get people talking about sex.

This post was edited

I would say how you discuss sex when practicing nudism differs in no way as to how you would if clothed. The same rules apply to polite conversation clothed or nude. I probably only discuss sex with romantic partners and close friends I've known more than multiple years. So if I was nude or clothed with these people I might talk about sex if it happened to come up.

Being socially nude isn't license to talk publicly and carelessly about sex though. You need to know your audience, most people would be put-off by random sex talk from a stranger and I could see getting booted from nudist properties as well.

Certainly you wouldn't want to talk about it in front of new nudists or those curious about nudism, these people are gaining their first impression of non-sexual social nudity and you would be giving them the wrong first impression. And not only would they have a bad/wrong first impression, they will tell their friends and their friends friend's about their bad first impression and so on and so forth. So it really hurts non-sexual social nudity.

Unless it's specifically someone you would normally talk to about sex in the normal world, you're best off keeping it to yourself.

This post was edited

I would say how you discuss sex when practicing nudism differs in no way as to how you would if clothed. The same rules apply to polite conversation clothed or nude. I probably only discuss sex with romantic partners and close friends I've known more than multiple years. So if I was nude or clothed with these people I might talk about sex if it happened to come up.Being socially nude isn't license to talk publicly and carelessly about sex though. You need to know your audience, most people would be put-off by random sex talk from a stranger and I could see getting booted from nudist properties as well.Certainly you wouldn't want to talk about it in front of new nudists or those curious about nudism, these people are gaining their first impression of non-sexual social nudity and you would be giving them the wrong first impression. And not only would they have a bad/wrong first impression, they will tell their friends and their friends friend's about their bad first impression and so on and so forth. So it really hurts non-sexual social nudity.Unless it's specifically someone you would normally talk to about sex in the normal world, you're best off keeping it to yourself.

Agreed!

This post was edited

Ok, let's be honest. If you are sitting with a group of people, all of which are naked, the sex topic will inevitably come up. I have a very close group of nudist friends. We have gathered together for parties, camping, boating and vacations for many years. If you think for one second you can be naked with a very close friend and not talk honestly about sex, you are kidding yourself./quote]I have sat in groups of people naked for hours and hours in hot tub with mixed gender company in trailer with couples and singles at potluck outdoors where spirits were readily available and at no point was sex a part of the conversation. The subject of group conversation is a choice whether clothes or clothes free.I agree, weve been sitting with groups in hot tubs, on beaches, by pools many times talking on all sorts of topics and not once has sex come up. If you really think it does you are kidding yourself or youre here for the wrong reasons.

Why would you say that I am here for the wrong reasons? This is the "sex and Sexuality" section of the forum. I have been a nudist for 30 years and a social nudist for 15. I am saying the topic of sex comes up every time I am naked with friends but it has come up over the 15 years I have been socializing nude. I just don;t think that there is anything wrong with the subject of sex whether nude or not.

This post was edited

Sex is probably safer discussion material than politics or religion.

Ain't that the truth!

This post was edited

As long as you are comfortable with whomever you are having a discussion with, whether they be friends or strangers, You should freely discuss openly any sexual topic that arises. Be brave and open.

This post was edited

As long as you are comfortable with whomever you are having a discussion with, whether they be friends or strangers, You should freely discuss openly any sexual topic that arises. Be brave and open.

Agreed.

This post was edited