RE:Weather In Your Area

Sunday, Oct 27, 2019 -- After 24 hours of continuous rain, it is a bright sunny morning. Temp 37f = 3c with a light north westerly breeze.

This post was edited

It's so cold out today, I've had to send the wife shopping. I'm not going out in this freezing cold wind.

This post was edited

Cold here yesterday, today and tomorrow. Below freezing temps for lows and highs in the mid 50's with 5-8 mph winds. I'm usually okay naked in the sun but when I get into the shade... it's pretty chilly for nudity. We won't get into 70 degree temps until Saturday! Trusty warm robe for those trips outside. Warmer clothes for running errands.

This post was edited

It's absolutely gorgeous weather this week in North Florida. Sunny and mid-70's during the day and around 60 at night. This is my kind of winter. Summer is probably going to be hell though.

This post was edited

57 here!
Unusual for Ohio at this time of year, but I will take all I can get.

This post was edited

Today as it has been for a few months, grey cloudy rainy days. There have been a few sunny but cool days in the past month, not warm enough to go sunning, 45 degrees (f)

This post was edited

9 April 2020 warm and sunny, out in the garden with nothing but my birthday suit. Appropriate for me as I was born on this day 69 years ago.

This post was edited

Here in Germany it also nice weather, spend yesterday the whole afternoon naked in my garden, enjoying the sun.

This post was edited

Still snow on the ground in Michigan's U.P. but melting. In the 50's yesterday and we had windows open for the first time this year.

This post was edited

It's been warmer than normal in NE Ohio. We have had days in the low 70's! I never need the snow blower this year, looks like I can drain the gas out of it that I put in last fall.

This post was edited