What else?

Of course we all bath and shower nude, there is no other way. But do we share our bath or shower with someone? I always shared the bath with my late wife. Her children (my step children) would come in and talk to us while we bathed. Now I share my shower with my friend. We soap and wash each other.

This topic was edited
RE:What else?

Ya waste water shower with a friend nothing
better i think i was little stayed at friends house
always took a bath with him when stayed over nite

This post was edited

I remember that we showered together the second time we were together, we had returned from the beach, chatted a bit and then showered before dinner ... we did some other things as well, but I think that this is not the group to talk about that ;)

This post was edited

I know that I took a shower at school with my classmates and my sports teacher. Even with my uncle or dad regularly. As an adult with partners.

This post was edited

I grew up taking baths with my sister until she reached puberty. After that I started showering with my buddys when we could since were already showering together at school after gym class. I have continued to save water when I can!

I used to when I went to visit my dad, my half sister was a few years younger then me, we used to do everything together from a early age , it wasnt a problem we saw each other nude and bathed together, I then never saw her for about 2 years, i was about 12 she about 10, we didn't think anything different and went to bath together

This post was edited

so cool- still like to shower with a buddy-wash each other's backs~
Billy

This post was edited

so cool- still like to shower with a buddy-wash each other's backs

ONLY each other's backs! Why?

This post was edited

I have a great nudist guy friend I share a hot shower with quite a bit, it's a wonderful experience!

This post was edited