Church on TV

During the Covid-19 church closures, are you dressing in church clothes, casually or staying nude when you watch a church service.
Since our grandson is staying with us, I am rarely nude in the public areas of the house, but stay minimally and casually dressed for church like most other activities.

This topic was edited
RE:Church on TV

I'm nude for the live streamed church services, I find myself closer to God as I'm not hiding from him, or dressing to impress my fellow congregants.

This post was edited

I'm watching Mass on my computer. Streaming live. I'm nude too

This post was edited

When I am a religious service on television, I stay in the outfit where I am: casual (if insufficient heat) or naked: were we not conceived naked? It also happens to me to make a Mass alone without a priest, there as soon as possible or naked.

This post was edited

I do the live streaming at our church so I am dressed in a suit and tie. We have prayer over the phone 3 times a day. If I am home, we are nude.

This post was edited

Is there any online service please share

This post was edited
RE:Church on'ton TV

INTERESTING HOW CITY AND COUNTY PARKS IN ORANGE COUNTY, THE PARKING LOTS ARE CLOSED, YOU MUST PARK ELSEWHERE AND WALK... BUT STATE PARKS ARE OPEN, WHEN OUR HORRIBLE LIBTARD GOVERNOR HAS ORDERED VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING TO SHUT DOWN... A FRIEND WHO IS STORE MANAGER AT A LOCAL MAJOR GROCERY CHAIN, GOT WORD THAT HE IS SHUTTING DOWN ALL GROCERY STORES, FAST FOOD, AND RESTAURANTS NEXT, WHICH WELL START THE HOARDING ALL OVER AGAIN...

This post was edited
RE:Church on'ton TV

Don't mean to be rude but this was a thread about church services. Should have started a different thread.

This post was edited

I sometimes stay nude and sometimes get dressed. However I nearly got caught out recently when what I thought was going to be a service of evening prayer turned out to be a prayer meeting using Zoom. I declined the invitation to turn on my camera and slipped on some casual clothes before proceeding,

This post was edited