Video/zoom meeting in this lock down

I have been going to meeting via zoom over the last few week. I was just wondering if others are and what you think of them.

My experience has been mixed. I am grateful to have the connection but the fellowship does not seem to be there. I do miss that part of the program. All the meetings have been discussion meeting and that lends itself to some issues of how is talking when.

Just wanted to here from others.

Thanks I'll pass. Joe, Alcoholic

This topic was edited
RE:Video/zoom meeting in this lock down

Joe,
I have the same feeling towards Zoom AA meetings as you. My home group is a well organized men's meeting. A very strong fellowship that seems to be missing with the Zoom. Yes, we are lucky to have the technology. Yes we are lucky to have the connection. But would we be alcoholics if we couldn't bitch.

This post was edited

I am strictly doing analog meetings. Luckily an alano club in my area is remaining open, as Gov. Pritzger's executive order allows. No interest in Zoom or other electronic media. I like to see the hand of AA remain open to the alcoholic still suffering.

This post was edited

I usually go to three Zoom meetings a week. One is my homegroup and the other two are off shoots of my homegroup, so I know most of the people in person. I'm a widower and live alone so I look forward to seeing my friends on my computer screen. Also, I can be naked for the waist down it I like and they will never know.

This post was edited