RE:Working from Home - Nude or Not?

Yes, working from home allows me to be nude almost 24/7. It's great. It will be a month in a couple of days. My wife commented yesterday: "you didn't have a single piece of clothing in the wash!" I should maybe change the shirt I leave by my desk that I slip on when on video conference, some may notice that I always wear the same one!

This post was edited

Yes, working from home allows me to be nude almost 24/7. It's great. It will be a month in a couple of days. My wife commented yesterday: "you didn't have a single piece of clothing in the wash!" I should maybe change the shirt I leave by my desk that I slip on when on video conference, some may notice that I always wear the same one!

So you have worn nothing but an occasional shirt for over a month?
What are you doing about groceries and other necessities?

This post was edited

I'm starting to like this working from home idea. Until the virus crisis, I never worked from home, but until today I had worked the past five days at home, where I could be naked as long I was warm enough. Yesterday was nice and warm and I stayed nude until almost noon, when the rain and cool temps made things a little chilly. Today, the sun warmed up the kitchen/office and I stayed naked until having to go to the office.

This post was edited

So you have worn nothing but an occasional shirt for over a month?What are you doing about groceries and other necessities?

Pretty much but I said almost 24/7! I did one big grocery/supplies run that was good enough for almost two weeks and my wife did the other one. Due for another one by end of week. Will see who gets to go on that one. Did some yardwork last weekend during which I was either wearing my old yardwork jeans which don't get washed after each use, or nothing at all in the part of the yard that is completely private.
So I'd say I have been nude about 98% of the time in the last month.

This post was edited

I have been clothed to work from home, as my desk is in an open part of the house and my mother-in-law and her care worker don't care to see me nude, or more precisely, my wife doesn't want me to be nude in front of them. Today my wife and I moved some furniture around to allow her to work from a spare room, and my desk to be in our master suite, so starting Monday I'll be without clothes at my desk!

This post was edited

Thankfully I have been able to work nude. Its become so routine that when I am wearing something and my other 1/2 walks in the room he says what?! Not naked?!

Hes not interested in nudism, so I dont force it on him.

And now I am nude most of the time, and hes been fine.

This post was edited

My firm started working from home since mid March. WFH means I am naked unless I need to do a video call. At the beginning I put on a polo shirt and a pair of smart shorts. But after the first couple of weeks, I stopped putting the shorts on. My weekly shop requires clothing, and so does the twice-a-week outdoor stroll in the evening. We have five more weeks of WFH. Quite happy to stay naked all that time.

My worry is I get so used to being naked all the time, I might find it hard to adjust to having clothes back on when we stop WFH.

This post was edited

My company doesn't use video conferencing, so I only put clothes on to go outside and just a robe to accept deliveries. I live in a city and there are kids next door, so at least some minimal amount of coverage outside is necessary to avoid trouble.

This post was edited

I wear clothes for work because unplanned video meetings can come up. Also, it helps get me into "work mode".
I take naked lunch breaks :)

This post was edited

Been working from home and nude even before the boogieman virus broke out. My shop is on the same property as the house, and I walk between the home and shop nude, no problems. I live on top of a ridge in the middle of nowhere, so nobody to see me anyway (unless they have a telescope).

This post was edited