RE:Physical discomfort with clothes

Yes I do. If I have been wearing clothes for a long period of time, I am used to it and don't notice that much but if I put on clothes after being nude for a while, it does feel uncomfortable and it seems like I can feel every fiber of the fabric scratching., or even feeling constrained. Althletic shorts are usually not too bad.

This post was edited

I have been a nudist trucker for more than 40 years, and to this day, I STILL HATE, to have to put any clothes on, when I stop for fuel. It is SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE, to drive unrestricted, with clothes off. SURE...I "cover up", when passing busses, and when I cross the weigh stations, and when I stop for fuel, or make a delivery, or a pickup, but other than that, I am perfectly comfortable being nude, and I sometimes "just forget", that I am naked, when I pull into a truck stop for fuel, but I haven't gotten out to fuel but once, before I realized I wasn't dressed, but no problem. If more people drove naked, and didn't screw with their phones so much, there would be a LOT less accidents....just my 2 cents, so ENJOY driving naked....start off doing it at night until you get comfortable with doing it....watch your speed, and obey all laws, and you won't have any problems. YES...us trucker do look like myself, CAN see into your vehicle, but MOST drivers out there today, are too busy screwing with their photos, or tablets, and will most likely never notice your nude, unless you ride along beside of them. Have FUN my fellow nudists, and ENJOY driving nud. I Hope to see yall out on the Interstates this upcoming year! Skinnydipper" CB Handle

This post was edited

Interesting question. At first, I think my answer would be what others have said - more of a burden. But, whenever I have been nude for an extended period of time - I actually do feel as though my skin is crawling and depressed. It's as though my body and soul cannot breathe. I find it especially true having not worn anything for a week or more. It is not painful, but an acute awareness of not really being able to survive. A feeling of repression.

This post was edited

It is mostly a question of comfort and frreedom of movement. After not wearing clothes for a few hours, even more so after a few days, when clothes go back on it feels like my skin can't breathe or cool itself. Yesterday, after being nude for almost three days, went out to run errands for a couple of hours and couldn't wait to get home to take my clothes off.

This post was edited

In my reply 7 months ago, I confessed to having Asperger's syndrome, and one way it affects me if over-sensitivity to some things, like clothes.

Since having to work from home a lot lately, I have noticed this effect even more on the days I have to work in the field. Clothing actually causes physical pain. No, I'm not making this up or being dramatic. I discovered that when wearing clothing, I have forced my mind to try and ignore the stimulus of the skin irritation, and it mentally tasks me. I have now rediscovered that without clothing, I can work much longer hours without tiring mentally, and produce much better work (I'm an engineer).

For whatever that is worth.

This post was edited

In my reply 7 months ago, I confessed to having Asperger's syndrome, and one way it affects me if over-sensitivity to some things, like clothes.Since having to work from home a lot lately, I have noticed this effect even more on the days I have to work in the field. Clothing actually causes physical pain. No, I'm not making this up or being dramatic. I discovered that when wearing clothing, I have forced my mind to try and ignore the stimulus of the skin irritation, and it mentally tasks me. I have now rediscovered that without clothing, I can work much longer hours without tiring mentally, and produce much better work (I'm an engineer).For whatever that is worth.

For field work, do you just wear shorts to limit the pain to as small an area as possilbe?

This post was edited

Maybe "pain" wasn't the correct word. It's purely mental, I know that. So, I have trained my mind to suppress the irritation of things rubbing against my skin. Having to do that for many hours at a time takes away some of my mental capabilities to do other things, like engineering complex projects. By freeing my mind of the burden of suppressing some of the over-stimuli that I am forced by society to endure, more of my mind is available to work on complex engineering matters.

This post was edited

Maybe "pain" wasn't the correct word. It's purely mental, I know that. So, I have trained my mind to suppress the irritation of things rubbing against my skin. Having to do that for many hours at a time takes away some of my mental capabilities to do other things, like engineering complex projects. By freeing my mind of the burden of suppressing some of the over-stimuli that I am forced by society to endure, more of my mind is available to work on complex engineering matters.

Thanks. But still curious if you keep clothing to a minimum if you have to wear something.

This post was edited

For me the main discomfort is in the crotch. That can be solved with a kilt. When it's cold clothing can add comfort.

This post was edited

i personally dislike wearing clothing because of my latex allergy. it causes irritation, burning and if on for a while hives. you would be suprised how much of clothing now has some sort of latex woven into the fabric or waistband.

This post was edited