WHY NOT CERTIFIED

I simply cannot understand why anyone who is a serious true nudist would not get certification.

This issue has been raised previously but it seems that TN ADMIN just are not interested.
Again I cannot understand why.
Isn't there an advantage in a site that is truly genuine.

In the absence of any action by ADMIN
I have adopted the following as a starter.

If I receive any communication from someone who has private profile and not certified
I simply block them.

Perhaps if enough are blickdx ADMIN might rethink the situation

This topic was edited
RE:WHY NOT CERTIFIED

I for one, do not have a good answer to your question

This post was edited

I agree as well!!

This post was edited

Just blocking them will have no effect. Then admins do not get notified when you block someone.
If you report them also, then the admins will see the activity.

This post was edited

Admin are only interested in numbers of members or visitors to the site.

This post was edited

It took me awhile to get certified and I am glad that I did. I just did not want to be a gawker on this site and still want to embrace being nude as much as I possibly can. I always had some excuse, but when I got down to it; certification was relatively easy.

This post was edited

It took me awhile to get certified and I am glad that I did. I just did not want to be a gawker on this site and still want to embrace being nude as much as I possibly can. I always had some excuse, but when I got down to it; certification was relatively easy.

Way to go. Most don't understand that they don't have to post the certification pics, you send them thru that link and they only go to the admin of site. Regarding having gawkers on looking at your pics, you can prevent that thru several ways. When you upload pics you can then set the individual pic security. They at auto to public but click on lock and set to 'certified' (individual has to be certified to see your pic), 'friends' (individual has to be friend to view), 'certified friends' (individuals has to be certified and friend to see pic). You can also set all pics to be viewed only by friends, go to your ID (top right) click and scroll down to 'my settings', click on 'security' and go to second option down, change to 'don't allow). This way only your friends see your pics but you can still set the individual pic to 'certified friend' so only certified can see them. You can make your whole profile private by selection the first option down and nothing of you profile is viewable unless they are friends. Granted member has to be paid member to see past your first six pics. One thing to remember is if you make your pic public, it can be viewed on your feed when you upload, regardless if they are a paid member or not and even if you're setting is for all your pics to be viewed by friends. Also applies to setting of 'certified'. The overall pic setting found under my setting applies only to media area, not your feed. Certified friends pic will be blocked on you feed. This as I write this note, they've made changes over time since when they went to this format, regardless how you set your setting, pics were viewable on feed but they corrected that somewhat.

This post was edited

A naturist has nothing to hide! naturism is, among other things, the practice of nudity in common: I will go even further, one should post the certification photo to the profile.

This post was edited

I think a lot of the traffic on this site is voyeurism. I co-moderate 2 groups and a guy was a member on both and was lifting one of the members' photos and posting them as himself. Sadly the member who had their profile violated removed everything from their profile and took a very long hiatus from True Nudist and has only recently returned.

This post was edited

Yes, I completely agree that if you are a TrueNudist then you should certify your profile.

The TN site, in my opinion, is over half non-nudists maybe more. The site is 99% men and I have no problem with that.
There are very very few female profiles that are real on the TN site.

The owners of this site only care about the numbers and the way the site appears not the reality of the content of the members.
We will never change the site but only to find ways to live with the way it is.
I like being on TN and have met some nice folks on here.
My rules that I always recommend to people always assume until proven otherwise any profile to be fake, male or female.
Always assume a female profile is fake until you live video chat with them. Until you have a live video chat with the female profile just assume it is a guy. I've been on this site for years and over time have adopted these simple rules and things seem to work out just fine now.

Always glad to see people certify their profiles.

This post was edited

I have no problem with certification - as some have said - and I'm paraphrasing - "What's their problem?" Your either open to "naturism" or "nudism" or your not. I've got no problem letting it all hang out. Let it be as it should be!

This post was edited