Wanting but unable

How many of us are not naked for as much as we want, even in these times of stay at home lock down? My disapproving son lives with me so I have to be dressed when he's around. I also thought I aught to get dressed to paint the front window frames on my house.

This topic was edited
RE:Wanting but unable

I keep having to make trips into town for projects around the house. But as soon as I'm back home, off come the clothes before getting back to work.

This post was edited

How many of us are not naked for as much as we want, even in these times of stay at home lock down? My disapproving son lives with me so I have to be dressed when he's around. I also thought I aught to get dressed to paint the front window frames on my house.

I understand not wanting to alienate your son, and there might be more to what you are saying that we are not included in, this your home, so he should understand that this is how you wish to live. I don't want to say that if he doesn't want accept your (ours as TN) live , then maybe he should consider someplace else to reside, when he can.

This post was edited

I'm still going to work, reduced hours, so I can't be naked there but I am for the hours I'm working at home. I treat them as we live here - full time nude. So, overall the lockdown means that I am naked for about 15 hours that I'd normally be dressed at work in, its upped my nude time but until I can live permanently nude I'll always want more naked time. The longer I've been a nudist and the more hours I spend naked the more I want to be naked all day, every day. It just feels so good to be nude, I love it. Unless I somehow manage to move to where the climate suits permanent nudity I'll probably continue to find myself with some hours when I want to be nude but am unable to be.

This post was edited

I'm still going to work, reduced hours, so I can't be naked there but I am for the hours I'm working at home. I treat them as we live here - full time nude. So, overall the lockdown means that I am naked for about 15 hours that I'd normally be dressed at work in, its upped my nude time but until I can live permanently nude I'll always want more naked time. The longer I've been a nudist and the more hours I spend naked the more I want to be naked all day, every day. It just feels so good to be nude, I love it. Unless I somehow manage to move to where the climate suits permanent nudity I'll probably continue to find myself with some hours when I want to be nude but am unable to be.

You are at an age when you are probably starting to think about retirement. Would you move somewhere warm and live essentially nude when you do ? Several people here have done this or are planning to.

This post was edited

... but until I can live permanently nude I'll always want more naked time. The longer I've been a nudist and the more hours I spend naked the more I want to be naked all day, every day. It just feels so good to be nude, I love it. Unless I somehow manage to move to where the climate suits permanent nudity I'll probably continue to find myself with some hours when I want to be nude but am unable to be.

I think this echo's our feelings as well. We are naked most of the time as it is and even more so during this isolation time but I for sure wouldn't mind not putting on clothes ever again. That's not reality so the only other way would be for us to move into a nudist club/resort community. It's still a possibility but not for another few years. You still have to leave the compound some times and I suspect that those times that you would have to leave, you can't wait to return and get outta your clothes again! ;D

This post was edited

... I for sure wouldn't mind not putting on clothes ever again. That's not reality so the only other way would be for us to move into a nudist club/resort community. It's still a possibility but not for another few years....

For me that often over-used word 'awesome' applies to the prospect of never putting on clothes ever again. Its so frustrating being a nudist that has to comply with textiles' ideas of conforming. But the prospect of eventually ending up living in a nudist community keeps me sane! But, not naked enough!

This post was edited

How about you, would you like to live nude full time, if so do you have any plans to achieve that. How about others here?

As I stated in my post above, the only way for us to live naked more than we are currently is to move to a nudist club/resort community. Each visit to our club and to a couple others my wife really likes, we take our walks and look over places for sale. We look at these places differently than we do/did when we purchased homes to buy; are they situated in the community/neighborhood to give us the privacy we need for our lifestyle.

In a nudist club/resort community, you're not worried about your neighbors seeing you naked because everyone usually is. But we look for various other things; neighbors and how they keep up their property, 1 next door neighbor or 2, parking of vehicles, amenities (hot tub, decks, patio, outside entertainment areas, view. Some of these things aren't as important as others but we look all the time. Financially, it's not in the game plan at this time but we continue to look.

I've talked about moving south and into a high rise condo/townhome with a view of the bay. This home we live in currently is much too big for two people. My wife knows me quite well and says that I'd go crazy not being able to be naked outside. If that does happen, we'll most assuredly buy something at our club to get away for days, weeks at a time so I can fulfill that need. She loves our lifestyle and is and has been a willing partner in it but doesn't really have that need to be naked as I do, though she is the one that many times will plan the outing to a club, resort or beach. I could definitely live full time in a nudist community. I think she wouldn't mind owning and visiting frequently but not permanently. So who knows what's in store for us in several years.

This post was edited

....In a nudist club/resort community, you're not worried about your neighbors seeing you naked because everyone usually is. But we look for various other things; neighbors and how they keep up their property, 1 next door neighbor or 2, parking of vehicles, amenities (hot tub, decks, patio, outside entertainment areas, view........ My wife knows me quite well and says that I'd go crazy not being able to be naked outside. If that does happen, we'll most assuredly buy something at our club to get away for days, weeks at a time so I can fulfill that need. She loves our lifestyle and is and has been a willing partner in it but doesn't really have that need to be naked as I do, though she is the one that many times will plan the outing to a club, resort or beach. I could definitely live full time in a nudist community. I think she wouldn't mind owning and visiting frequently but not permanently. So who knows what's in store for us in several years.

Its similar here Andy. Last summer we were at a long weekend event at a nudist club we really like, a couple we've met at various nudist places over the years happened to be there as well, they were completing the purchase of a property there. I believe we were their first visitors after completion. They were buzzing from the thought that they now could live nude anytime they were there, they planned to be there a lot, they loved the fact that they could now walk out of the door completely naked, down the road to the pool and other amenities and actually live as nudists among nudists full time. It really concentrated our minds, we want to be able to live like that; so that we never, ever have to consider that others might see us naked, just live nude and know that nobody cares, indeed that they most likely expect to see others naked, they're most probably nude too. However, we would prefer to be able to live nude, or have the choice at least, year round. Unless things change we'll still be looking at becoming full time nudists in another country.

I'd be surprised if you didn't go crazy from living in a high-rise, Andy, not having an outside space of your own other than maybe a balcony, would mean many of the things you describe doing around your home while nude in the posts here wouldn't be possible any more.

I know plenty of couples who are long time nudists where the man seems to want permanent nudity while the woman a bit less so, though they're both very much into the nudist way of life. Yes, who knows what is in store for any of us? Especially in these strange times.

This post was edited