"Stay home"

We are allowed to exercise once a day outdoors near our home. And we must do it alone. OK we can do it naked if we want. And, when coming across another hiker, it's more important to keep away from them than it is to cover up - for now. Behave ourselves and this pandemic might go away sooner, with fewer deaths. Once it's gone we can start hiking (naked) together again.

This topic was edited
RE:"Stay home"

We were told not to drive a short distance in order to start our exercise in a better place. This instruction has since been withdrawn, but by then I had discovered that I could walk naked from my front door round the housing estate and village, without meeting anybody, provided I started out between 2 :00 and 3:00 in the morning. At that time, most of the streetlights have been turned off, but the moonlight and the dozens of houses' security lamps make it easy to avoid the potholes! It has become a habit, as it is peaceful and quite calming, if a bit cold (below freezing on one occasion).

This post was edited

We were told not to drive a short distance in order to start our exercise in a better place. This instruction has since been withdrawn,

Has that instruction been withdrawn? I have taken to cycling to get to a better spot for a naked walk. It's just a pity that society isn't ready for me to do the cycling naked (at any time of day).

I agree, roll on a time when we can meet up for a naked walk...

This post was edited

We were told not to drive a short distance in order to start our exercise in a better place. This instruction has since been withdrawn, .

I think it was only withdrawn yesterday. I did a nude hike from my front door to celebrate VE+75 (8 May). It was at 3am by moonlight. Now we can go to a place we can hike naked during the day.

This post was edited

We were told not to drive a short distance in order to start our exercise in a better place. This instruction has since been withdrawn, .I think it was only withdrawn yesterday. I did a nude hike from my front door to celebrate VE+75 (8 May). It was at 3am by moonlight. Now we can go to a place we can hike naked during the day.

I thought that it was supposedly being withdrawn tomorrow.

Dealing with Covid-19 isn't something I'd wish to do, or expect any one else to be able to deal with competently. However, with the "yes you can.....no you can't.....maybe soon....not at all..." muddled thinking and mixed messages we've had from the central UK government, I'm not surprised that we have different takes on it. At least the devolved governments stick to their messages

This post was edited
RE:Allowed out

It looks like we can hike (naked) with others now as long as we are each 2m apart and there are limited numbers. If we meet other hikers it's not just a case of covering up. One has to sidestep off the path to let the other pass.

This post was edited

As I understood it, we were allowed to drive further for exercise a few weeks back and Ive certainly driven about 40mins to get to the peaks, moors and Sherwood Forest. As long as youre not sharing transport with someone, theres very little risk. I walked in a group of 7 (it was meant to be 6) and we just kept our distance. One guy had already recovered from it, so I suppose in some ways, he didnt count!

This post was edited

Walked naked?

Yes, if you were referring to my post?

This post was edited