Fort Worth Texas

I love to get massages. I was on a Massage site as a practice person but did not get many massages. My hubby is one who is not trained nor has the desire to give them much. Love those trained and prefer to get them on a table. We travel quite often so maybe when in other places also.
Patty

This topic was edited
RE:Fort Worth Texas

I get a 90 min massage every 2 weeks and love it. Once in awhile I'll get a 2 hr massage.

This post was edited

Even split on those that require draping. Nice when no restrictions on draping.

This post was edited

Hell is their any other way to get them besides fully nude? LOL

This post was edited

Fully nude is the only way. Question is those that remove draping. Nice to not have any barriers to a full body massage.

This post was edited

I love a good massage without the draping. Only problem is where do you go in Fort Worth I have found a few places that are nice but would love other options if anyone can suggest a few. Does anyone On this site give them. I may be an amateur but Id be glad to attempt to return the favor.

This post was edited

If they are done privately and it's mutually agreed, draping doesn't have to be done and can be nude. As long as it's not agreed to be a 'financial' transaction, most individuals will do nude. I batter for the massage and am always nude. I've also got a good source of friends that are good at massages and we trade nude massages. That usually happens once a week.

This post was edited

Would love to help out with that! Let me know! I am in Roanoke.

This post was edited