Hello

Hi there. Im a new nudist & a plus size woman. Hope to make some new friends that appreciate & respect a BBW woman.

This topic was edited
RE:Hello

Good Morning, I respect big beautiful women. I hope you find what your are looking for. Reach out if you want to chat.

This post was edited

Hi again I'm Tom wow I'm looking forward to sharing in this group. Nice find

This post was edited

Hello and welcome enjoy

This post was edited

We like bbw and couples. We are thick as well and love being nude hope to chat soon

This post was edited

Hello, I enjoy and respect the company of plus size women, I have found most are more open with great personalities. Always enjoy meeting and spending time over a few drinks, dinner or hanging out enjoy some nude time.

This post was edited

Hello, I enjoy and respect the company of plus size women, I have found most are more open with great personalities. Always enjoy meeting and spending time over a few drinks, dinner or hanging out enjoy some nude time.

I too enjoy being with plus sized women. Not only are they generally more open and have great personalities, but they also tend to me more realistic and "down to earth". The ones I know and am friends with are not fakes who feel that they need to be perfect, and they not only accept their own faults, they embrace them and often find a way to turn it into an asset. I have also found out that they don't expect me to be perfect, and they accept me for who I am, not who they want me to be. On a side note, because of all of the above, they can also be some of the wildest ones in bed. I would take a plus sized girl to bed any night over the skin and bones "super model wannabe"...

This post was edited

Always loved plus size women.

This post was edited