How do you respond?

I just got a friend request with no intro info. When I looked at the profile it showed as private. So I have no idea about who the person is. Do you friend them to find out? Ignore them? Report it as spam? The curiosity in me says confirm the request just to find out. It is honestly not that big of deal on here if someone is my friend or not.

This topic was edited
RE:How do you respond?

I delete those requests

This post was edited

I just got a friend request with no intro info. When I looked at the profile it showed as private. So I have no idea about who the person is. Do you friend them to find out? Ignore them? Report it as spam? The curiosity in me says confirm the request just to find out. It is honestly not that big of deal on here if someone is my friend or not.Ignore them, unless they send you a friendly message

I agree. I also decline those with essentially blank profiles and/or more friends than posts unless they send me a private message.

This post was edited

I do nothing with it, especially if they want to be friends. I tell them I require more information about them and pictures of them nude and with a face, or I will not respond further. I worry about whether some of these are fake especially when their story has little to nothing on it.
Hickguy

This post was edited

Depending on my mood, I ignore them, or reply telling them that I only friend people who Ive actually communicated with

This post was edited

I don't waste my time other than to deny and block the person/profile.

This post was edited

I also decline the friend request and block. I'm not all that curious about what's behind the wall.

This post was edited

I sent him a message which I have mentally given 24 hours to respond to. If nothing I will delete.

This post was edited

I just ignore them. Why would I want to friend someone that is in hiding? If they don't want to say something about themselves in their profile and don't even take the time for a picture, even a clothed one, why should I bother responding?

This post was edited

I also decline the friend request and block. I'm not all that curious about what's behind the wall.

I don't block unless I get repeated requests or inappropriate private messages

This post was edited

I received a similar request today. The profile was totally private.
I sent the person a response, stating I do not accept friend requests from private profiles.

This post was edited