Social Opportunities?

Im a new nudist in the beehive state & am hoping to make some nudist friends. Are there opportunities to meet and share with otheres?

This topic was edited
RE:Social Opportunities?

Theres a few opportunities here and there. Most are on hiatus for the moment, because they revolve around a pool, but were trying to keep a few things going. Im always hoping for something to do nude.

This post was edited

Im a new nudist in the beehive state & am hoping to make some nudist friends. Are there opportunities to meet and share with otheres?

Yes, as Quynn32 points out, you may be surprised at how many nudists are here in Utah .. and there are opportunities for nude social activities... but they are all on hiatus right now do to Covid-19. Hopefully they will be back in full swing before long. There is a 'secret' group on Facebook for the Utah Society for Nude Recreation. They post event announcements and have general discussions regularly. If you are interested in that group, let me know.

And welcome to the wonderful world of nudism! It is amazing!

This post was edited

Thank you so much for the comment. Would be fun to make naked friends when you move home.

This post was edited

It's great to know there are others like me in Ut! I'll have to keep my eyes open for nudist opportunities.

This post was edited

If i create a separate FB profile, how do I get addes to the FB page?

This post was edited

If i create a separate FB profile, how do I get addes to the FB page?

Anyone wanting my assistance to join the Utah Society for Nude Recreation (USfNR) 'secret group' on Facebook can contact me by private message, here on TN.

Because I will be 'sponsoring you' to the FB group, we do need to take a little time to become somewhat acquainted, because it will look bad on me if you do not follow all the rules on the FB USfNR group.

Once we are acquainted and we are comfortable moving forward, you will need to give me the name for the account on FB you want to use. We will become friends on FB, which will then allow me to invite you to the group.

After you are submitted for membership to the group, there will be a short 'vetting' process where your FB name is submitted to the group for anyone to say if they know of any reason you should not join the group.. then if nothing is reported, you will be added to the group. They want to make sure that everyone joining the group knows that it is a nudist group and that there may be nude pics, and that you are okay with that.

This post was edited

Thank you so much for the information! All of those precautions seem absolutely reasonable & necessary. I'll send you a message if i decide to go that route. Thanks again!

This post was edited

Thank you so much for the information! All of those precautions seem absolutely reasonable & necessary. I'll send you a message if i decide to go that route. Thanks again!

You are welcome!

This post was edited

Hey is that group still a thing?

This post was edited