Socializing This Summer

Posted this in another group, one that my posts are not dominating, but I'll post it her too. ---- The way things are trending opportunities for social nude gathering may be way down this summer. Who knows when my usual haunt, the Orient Land Trust, will open again. Hiking remains a relatively safe activity. I usually hike solo on my naked excursions already. That said, if the state of things continues into this summer, it would be nice to spend some time hiking with and getting to know other nudist. If you out and about this summer and want to explore the mountains the way nature intended us to be, contact me. I am thinking that camping and travelling with our trailer will be the main, safest, way to get away from home this summer. So we may be coming your way.

This topic was edited
RE:Socializing This Summer

I am hoping that MAR and VVHS open back up soon but even if they do, I think attendance will be down for a while. I hope I can join you on a hike someday. However, I have not been able to keep my cardio up since the gyms are closed. I will start riding my bike in the mornings to try to get back in the swing of things.

This post was edited

I am not as optimistic about reopenings. May be by fall. VVHS pulled the plug early and I suspect will be cautious to reopen. Tourism will be way down this summer I suspect, which will leave the mountains less crowded and more open naked journeys. I'll keep people up to date on where I am hiking.

This post was edited

Welcome Chuck. Thanks for joining our group of Coloradoans.

This post was edited

From what I saw MAR is back open to full members at this point but still has the pool, hot tubs, and saunas closed.

This post was edited