RE:Phoenix, Arizona nude social group

I want to start a nude social group that would meet once or twice a month for social activities and possible cookout. Anyone interested please let me know and I'll send you the details and information.

Yes, I would like to join
Bob in Sun City

This post was edited

I would love to participate when I can. In town 2 times a month.

This post was edited

I'm planning on visiting Arizona, please keep me updated with the hangouts :)

This post was edited

We visit PHX a couple of times a year and we've been able to find some good individuals that keep their word. if you still are open to keeping a nude social group, I can make time for it next time I'm in PHX which is looking at been in the fall.

It was not surprising to read what happen with the turn out to your place. Yes, it happens a LOT. Guys just don't follow thru on their word, they find something 'better' to do and then don't even tell you they are not coming. Personally if I host or our group has an event, we make individuals commit financially, you coming then you pre pay XXX amount of $$$. Still guys don't show but at least you are not out the whole lot of $$$ but more do show up. I run a social nudist group on meetup.com and it happened a lot that guys don't show. However once a membership fee was establish to be in the group and made a three-no-show you out, the rate of no-shows dropped a lot and more attended more events. Still guys don't show and they know they will be out, but there a core number of guys that do show. In regards to this site and guys keeping their word, not a very good % do. It takes a lot of 'work' to find those good individuals (guys/gals) that will keep to their word but in the long run the effort does pay off. If you want to look at it from a different angle, forget those that don't commit and follow thru and work with those that do as they will bring on those they know that will keep to their word. Yes it was only 1 but work with the one and they can bring others to the group.

Thru the effort of working with those in Phx that did show interest in keeping a friendship and commit to what we agree to do, I was able to find a group of individuals and go nude hiking this past trip to PHX. I'd always wanted to hike nude in the mountains and somewhat desert and that finally came true. Also from that same hike, meet a guy that offered next time I'd visit PHX, we'd go out on his boat for some social nude boating (something on my bucket list to do).

Keep the faith!

PHX is a large city and there are some that enjoy social nudism, and not all are on TN. I'd start with the few on here that keep in touch and do show up and keep the faith that you'll find others. In regards to the social nude group that I do on meetup.com, we have about 1/2 that show up at events, that is about 20 out of 42 members, and one drive 3 hrs each way to be at an event. But I think I've gone thru about 500 guys that have expressed interest but when it comes to the membership fee and the 3 no-show strikes you out, they don't want to join plus some are looking for more than social nudism and they get the picture that we won't tolerate it at events. If something does happen at an event, usually the first time it happens, they are requested to leave event. They usually then leave the group and those that stay in group clearly understand that they will not be part of the group if it happens again.

This post was edited

Member of CMEN which is already a group who meets regularly if you are interested. But let me know about your group.

This post was edited