Nudity Through My Camera Lense

My wife and I have been married for 46 years, and it has always been a fantasy of mine to know that others have seen my wife naked. I am an amateur photographer and my wife has been my #1 model. My portraits have always been tasteful, boudoir or nude, but never degrading. I've always photographed her how I would want other men or women to see her. I have posted a few photos recently on this Group page, plus have many more posted on out TN profile, but only give access to couples who we trust as 'friends'. Like many on here, we are extra cautious before 'friending' people. There are SO many fake profiles, and lurkers who are here for the wrong reason.
This is one of the few groups that I trust!

This topic was edited
RE:Nudity Through My Camera Lense

A pleasure getting to know you.

This post was edited

Your wife is lovely.

This post was edited

Your wife is a great model for your work.
Your work is very well done, and she should be proud of how you present her in that photo.
The beauty of your wife and the artfulness of your photo blend together to make the end product one of the best Ive seen shared in quite a while.

This post was edited

That is a great picture of your wife. She is attractive with a great body. Glad you like to show her and thanks for sharing. It is always more of a pleasure to look at a woman when you know her husband wants you to see her.

This post was edited

Beautiful pictures indeed.

This post was edited

Just looked at this and yeah you do take great pics, hope to see more xxx

Dave

This post was edited

Hi, greetings from warm and sunny Tanzania!
Thanks for sharing those thoughts :) Would you be up to connecting on Skype or Zoom?

This post was edited

Wow amazingly beautiful c

This post was edited

I have admired all your photos you have take. You have a very beautiful wife. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

beautiful photo

This post was edited