Left the clothes behind and ran into a textile!!

Well it finally happened I was on a nude hike yesterday morning in my favorite woods near my home and I had just finished taking some nude pics ( just uploaded one). Then I made my way down one the more remote trails that Ive never seen anybody on. I first left my shirt and pull over behind and off the trail. But I kept my shorts with me for about another 100 yards. But then decided to ditch those two as I got into the more remote part of the trail. This is a pretty wide trail though that a large truck could easily drive down and as I was heading down the trail with only a walking stick, hat on my head and cell phone I looked up and saw a beautiful lady walking a big black dog. At this point I have nothing to cover with it and was about 40 yards from her still so I said Sorry Im a bit of a nudist while covering my man parts parts with my hat. She then began to turn away without saying anything and starting walking back down the trail from where she came at which point I promptly headed back up the trail and put my hat back on. So she probably saw my back side in all my glory for about the hundred yard walk that I took up the trail. But I didnt look back to see if she was watching. I quickly found my shorts and my other clothes and headed to my car just in case she decided to call the police or something. Yikes!! The worst part is now I feel I need to avoid this beautiful hiking area for a while. So did I do something illegal?

This topic was edited
RE:Left the clothes behind and ran into a textile!!

Illegal or not would depend on local laws and ordinances, (and an ordinance is not a law, but they treat them as if they are) If it was 'illegal' it would have to be only theoretically illegal, not based on any real logic or common sense. Laws like speed limits, anti crime laws, etc, have logic and/or God's natural or moral law as their foundation. But anti nude laws have no such foundation, they are essentially just dreamed up from people's feelings, pulled out of thin air as it were, and therefore should not exist as laws. They would fit in a category of 'law' that might include a mandate to paint all cars the same color, just because the dictator of the country loved that color. Or a mandate that everyone has to go to church on Sunday. Actually that would be an illegal law when it's made. Can laws be illegal? They sure can!!! If an illegal law is made and enforced, and there's not enough clout in the opposition to get it repealed, it stands, in spite of being illegal. But when illegal laws are enforced there are always innocent people who oppose them who suffer unjust persecution and even martyrdom over it. Anti naked laws are illegal laws i think, perhaps minimally, but since there are not any laws stating "Thou shalt go naked" There is little if any religious opposition to them, what little opposition there is does not have the solid backing of God's law to drive people to put their lives on the line to oppose them. But if governments start trying to force a religious observance, such as Sunday anti work laws, It will be in direct opposition to God's law as stated in Genesis 20 which specifies the 7th day of the week as the Sabbath, and there will be many honest innocent people oppose it, and get persecuted unjustly over it.

This post was edited
RE:Left the clothes behind and ran into a textile!!

Sorry to hear you got caught. Hope she did not call the cops. Best to play it safe and stay away from that area or stick with the locations you know are safe from textiles. Am so glad I have a safe refuge here at the public, clothing-optional beach on the Seattle side of Lake Washington.

This post was edited