RE:Shaving for nude beach

300 people respond because there is no right answer. It's a personal preference just like how you wear the hair on your head, what cut of beef you like the best or your favorite cocktail. Consider it a good thing that nudist can be accepting of each other no matter how we each prefer to present ourselves.

This post was edited

I shave and keep a smooth look for aesthetic reason. Reason enough?

This post was edited

How do you deal with razor bumps or ingrown hairs? I like to keep smooth also, but find I get bumps. Looking for any ideas on how to prevent.
Thanks

This post was edited

Shave all pubic hair for beach does feel great

This post was edited

I never shaved until 1999, I went and had a vasectomy done, the Dr said I had to shave my testicles for the procedure and if I didn't want to do it myself they would on the day of the procedure. I shaved 2 days before and really liked the smooth feel. After surgery it looked a little strange with smooth balls and a big bush. I trimmed it down and liked the look. One day I was shaving my balls and decided to keep going and leave like a 2-3 inch strip. Well the smoothness felt better and through the years of different designs I went smooth... In 2010 I had laser hair removal and now it's supper smooth. I didn't shave for the beach or when I went to resorts. I did it for me...... I liked the feel and look, I personally could care less what people think about me.. Your choice

This post was edited

Whether shaving for the beach or for the local club I find I can get a reasonable trim round the base of my penis with a razor and scissors, but always struggle to remove the hair round my balls easily. I hate it to have a neat looking penis at the top, only to spoil the look below with straggly bits. My wife doesn't want to do it for fear of cutting me. Although she doesn't mind me shaving her pubic hair all off. I wonder is there a cream that is safe to use on my balls, as I have heard of some men having disastrous results when using ordinary ladies hair remover. I want to keep on having the clean, not bald look, mainly because if I let the pubic hair grow it becomes rather a thick bush. It covers at least an inch or more of the base of my penis and dramatically reduces the apparent length. That extra inch & a half makes all the difference.

This post was edited

We both wax through out the year so smooth no matter the event

This post was edited

Shave every second or third day, so always smooth.

This post was edited

Been shaving down there for years and in my 60's

This post was edited

I like to be trim downstairs all the time and shave my shaft and balls...

This post was edited