RE:Nudist roommates/housemates/flatmates?

Here is a suggestion to Wanec for obtaining a suitable roommate. Select appropriate media for an ad/announcement worded something like this. "Owner/occupant offers single room in 4 unit home with common areas. Rent of X$ LOCATED IN_______. Tolorant person including social nudity is ideal. Call.....etc...etc." uninterested people will self_select out. Leave callback phone to a message box. You can screen useless or harassing responses.

This post was edited
RE: Nudist roommates/housemates/flatmates?

My buddy and I rented one half of a duplex for a college course. He took the room with the bathroom in it and my room was at the front of the house and the bathroom was in the hallway. The first week I was nude in my room and the second week I just went nude from my room to the bathroom. I didn't notice him on the phone on the couch which looks directly at the bathroom door and my room off to the right. I always keep the bathroom door open any way. I come out of the shower to go back to my room and I see him there, on the phone looking at me. I mouthed sorry and he waved his hand like who cares. So I went to the kitchen made a sandwich and back to my room. He came to my room after and just opened the door and I was there naked. He said great you like being naked so do I. From that day on we were always naked around the house, it was awesome

This post was edited

Yes! My roommates and I have an open policy where being nude at home is definitely okay and encouraged. Just be comfortable, which often means shirtcocking or just briefs/jocks/robe, or even nothing. Makes life much easier especially for the late night bathroom run.

This post was edited

Three of us.One is always naked.One usually wears a shirt.And for me, it depends on the weather. Sometimes I wear socks.Gay, claims he is bi but seems gay based on the adult videos he watches, and gay.Usually a bit of a swat when walking by, and that's it.

Does the one who usually wears a shirt also wear something below the waist?

This post was edited

I had a roommate for about a year. He knew I enjoyed being naked, it was my house so he didn't have a problem with it. He would occasionally walk to the kitchen and bathroom nude. He just never hung around in the nude, but didn't hide it either

This post was edited

I have had various roommates throughout my life. I went to a conservative Baptist college, but it was in the era when guys showered after gym and athletic games so nudity was common, so no one ever raised an eyebrow if I walked nude into the bathroom of our dorm. I had a roommate in my freshman year, but had my own room for the remainder, but other than changing clothes, I was not nude in front of them. The cleaning lady did catch me nude coming into the restroom once though.

When I rented a house off campus, my fiance and I went nude all the time. I had roommates who worked at night and slept during the day, so they never saw us nude. In the army, I was an MP and had my own room, so it was easy to go nude when I was not on duty, and certainly slept nude. Later, my best friend and I bought a house in Norco, California with the intent to flip it, but we ended up loving the community there, so we ended up keeping it, and we went nude all the time. He would even go to Glen Eden with me on occasion. We had rented a few rooms to some girls, one of which shared a bathroom with me, and she was cool with the casual nudity, and we would get ready for work and stuff with the other showering (with a clear glass shower door) all the time. That renter even went to Blacks with me one time as well as Deep Creek Hot Springs. The other renter ... I got tired of the 20 yard sprint to my room when she came home, so I ended up having "the talk" with her, and she said that while she preferred I did not go nude in front of her, she would not be upset either.

Have bot had to worry about a roommate since as I now own a home on the opposite side of the ridge from Cedar Trails Nudist Retreat, but I would not mind renting a room out to someone ... but ONLY if they are a nudist/naturist as well.

Don

This post was edited
RE: Nudist roommates/housemates/flatmates?

Yes I'm the naked roommate and have been living naked my entire adult life - and before when I was able.
I live in a great and large apt when I've lived a long time. When I've had roommates over the years I always made the following clear and upfront so there's no misunderstanding about it - it's my apt in my name.
I live NAKED all the time at home rarely will I ever have ANY clothes on. For me that's naked head to toes.
I don't own or ever wear ANY underwear, robe or any "lounge" type wear. That's the deal and it works fine. I current long term roommate has been here for many years.
A roommate is a difficult thing at best - so be upfront about everything before a person male or female would move in. Naked Man

This post was edited

I rent out a room for nudist males at my home in Sydney. Had a nude housemate for 6 months which worked really well. Now I host visitors in a cloths free home over the summer. Nudist guys are the best guests, as being nude, we are our true authentic selves. I enjoy the conversations and sharing of experiences.

This post was edited