Nite dipping

I've told the story of my first skinny dip. This is a night that wasn't planned yet has become one of my most memorable events in the nude

Years ago, I had left my camper at a friend's house on a lake for a few weeks. I had a trip coming up so I had to go get it. It was a Friday night and I drove the 2 hours after work to get it. My plan was to spend the night and tow it home in the morning. Being alone, I decided to stop off for some dinner and a few drinks. It was a July night and quite warm. Nobody was home when I got there so I went in the trailer to watch TV. I only lasted a few minutes before I decided to grab a beer and a cigar and check out the lake. Standing there alone, I suddenly had this urge to swim. I dropped my drawers and walked into the water. It felt more and more relaxing as I went deeper to the point I'm standing there with just my head, beer, and cigar above the water. I finished the beer and just floated on my back looking up at the stars. It was almost mesmerizing.

I had floated around for about 20 minutes when I heard a noise from shore. One of the neighbors had come down to the water! There was no where to hide and no where to go. I did the only thing I could and said hi. She and I had met before so we at least knew each other's name. A few minutes of talking about my ride, dinner, and life events and she said she was going to take a dip too. At this point I felt I had to warn her of my state of dress since I was in her backyard. To my surprise, she was relieved. She said she skinny dipped nightly and was afraid of having to wear a suit that night. I did the gentleman thing and turned around until I heard the splash. We spent the night swimming and talking. We even swam out to a community floating swim dock and stood nude on it together.

This topic was edited
RE:Nite dipping

Thats what it is all about.
Good times with friends!
Later

This post was edited

Great story!

This post was edited

wife and I started exploring hot springs in our home state of Idaho,some commercial and some primitive.most of the primitive ones were clothing optional, we would always go naked at night at these.I would go in the daytime also, but my wife would not.We were told about this one that had 2 big pools, a sundeck between them and benches and towel racks.plus a covered gazebo.so we went up there during a midweek, thinking it wouldn't be busy.When we got there it was midmorning and a man and his wife were floating on pool floats in the pool, they were buck naked.I turned to my wife to ask her if she wanted to get in and she already had her clothes off and was ready to get in.we spent all the rest of the day soaking and lying out in the sun.the next morning we went to town and bought a pool float and for the next 3 days my wife and this other lady floated around the pool all day.

This post was edited

Couple of years ago we had out doir furniture that was given to us but really had no use for it my wifes niece was looking for furniture for around there pool so I I said we sell it to them but if you let me skinny dip we give to you she said sure but I never took it up , about a month goes by and she asks when am I going to take them up on deal . So the next day it's really hot so I call over and say I am comming over for a swim I tell and I go over and say I am over to swim I got undresed on back porch and went swiming 10 minit's go by she comes out walks up to pool and see me smiles and says glad your having fun goes back in house comes out little bit brings water and these pop tarts says would I like to try so I get out of pool and she hands me the food I eat and drink the hole time I am nude

This post was edited

went up camping last summer small creek and a hot springs. did some fishing ,not too successful.ended up doing more skinny-dipping.not to many people around.went up to hot springs in evening,didnt bother with a swimsuit,was there about 30 minutes and a couple came up, saw that I was naked and joined me, said they didn't like clothes. Moon came up and we talked for hours, they were going to the same college in California that I went to.what a coincidence!Full moon made it like daylight, could see everything.saw them the next day,I showed them my skinny-dipping spots.a good time for all.

This post was edited