RE: Inches

I have never measure it. What for?

Totally agree

This post was edited
RE:Inches

Soft 3 hard A bit more then 7 x 5

This post was edited

I am 5.1 long flaccid and 8.2 erect. I am 4.5 thick flaccid and 5.75 erect.
I am about the same dimensions as you but, intriguingly, I am marginally thinner erect than I am flaccid.

This post was edited

So how exactly is everyone measuring theirs? I know I have tried but im sure we are all doing it differently. Whats the best way to measure to get pretty accurate info?

This post was edited

I would measure from the top side of the penis, starting at the base where it meets your body, pressing inward towards the pubic bone, especially if you are a bit pudgy. From that point, measure to the end of the tip of your erect penis. That should give you your true measurement.
Too many people try to measure from the underside of the penis by the ball sack. That will give you an inaccurate measurement. Just my opinion.

This post was edited

Hey everyone. New to the group. Im 3 inches soft and 8.5 hard. I dont know the thickness but it is pretty thick.

This post was edited

I joined recently and glad to be here :) A lot of members in this group! That's nice to see

Penis measurements flaccid are 5.8" inches long and 5" inches around
Penis measurements erect are 8.6" inches long and 6.1" inches around

This post was edited

Hi, My name is Bryan and I'm new to this group. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Soft I am about 4'', hard I'm 7 1/2. Love the honesty here!

This post was edited

I'm 7x6, which may not be a monster cock, but it has served me very well.

This post was edited