Trailer Park Trash

Hi guys, Im relatively new here and have some observations to share about the Gift Card nude females that you ask to be friends with. I have noticed that :
they dont know ur name so they call you babe, honey, lovey all the time
they start checking ur profile before they meet u on hangouts, so they can call u by name
they rarely, if ever, look at ur naked photos
their profile says straight and they r looking for their soul mate, husband, etc when they r really bi
They make u feel bad if u insult them by always asking for naked pics
they have no profile
they arent certified
they r reluctant to tell u anything about themselves, what they do tell u is probably a lie
they r mostly bi-sexual with limited experience with intercourse
they r between 18 and 35
they may be quite busty
they only have 1 pic , usually of their boobs
they meet u on Skype, video ur cock and balls but never deliver whatever they promised may not even be getting videoed by the profile girl because she claims her cam and audio dont work
will defend themselves when exposed by explaining that giving them money was strictly optional
will tell u that they really need u to send them a gift card or transfer cash by Ingo.
TN administration may very well endorse these charlotins as it keeps the lonely, single males engaged

Im keeping a record of all their names if u dont mind paying for pics or videos.

This topic was edited
RE:Trailer Trash

Just delete the friend request and ignore them.

This post was edited
Fake and scam profiles

As soon as some busty young thing approaches you in the way you describe, don't friend, don't like, don't message, don't follow the link, just FLAG the profile and move on. You asked how to make a list of such people - TN does make a list, through the flagging system, and multiple flags get the profile removed.

(Having lived in a trailer park myself, I've modified the class-ist thread title)

This post was edited
RE:Fake and scam profiles

The first reply missed out the fact that the profile likes and messages are probably created by some sort of "bot" program with a man behind it.

This post was edited