RE:All or nothing v incremental

Pre-Pandemic I attended meetings that required shirt and pants. Freeballed, of course, but I still hated it. When I got home I threw off the clothes like they were on fire. Now, if I have to go out its gym shorts and a loose T-shirt. And I still can't wait to get home.

This post was edited

If and when I can't be totally nude, I freeball, even though my scrotum tends to get wedged in one pant leg and I need to put my hand down the front and adjust it. I rarely wear regular underwear any more, except the rare times I need to wear a suit since at my age I can dribble at times,
Hickguy

This post was edited

The less clothing the better. So naked as much as possible, free-balling when I must wear shorts or jeans, and shirtless whenever I can get away with it. Only wear undies in the winter when at work. Shoes only when absolutely required.

This post was edited

Depends on the occasion. Less is always preferred and I try and wear the least amount of clothing I can depending on the event or function.

This post was edited

Pre-Pandemic I attended meetings that required shirt and pants. Freeballed, of course, but I still hated it. When I got home I threw off the clothes like they were on fire. Now, if I have to go out its gym shorts and a loose T-shirt. And I still can't wait to get home.

I have seen a few people post here and elsewhere that they hated their clothes so much that they came home, took them off and set them on fire!

This post was edited

I have a clothing pecking order.
Nude whenever practical at home and fully clothed for work are the ends of the spectrum.
Less is always best but I hate to be cold so it varies with conditions.
In the yard, temperature permitting, when out of public view provided by the natural barriers, it's always nude.
When potentially exposed, my tan thru shorts are my "go to" as they are so light, It's the next best thing to nothing.
If its too cool for shorts and my upper body is chilled, it's either a robe (which I can leave open when I like) or a t shirt that is long enough to cover my groin so as not to openly expose myself to a passing neighbor. Some are so long my wife says it looks like a dress but I don't care. For me It's about comfort, not what others think. I threw that care to the wind a few years back. If I'm not offending, I don't really care what you think. My wife says it's all about me! Yup! Me first!
Out in public, Its a pair of light nylon cargo shorts ant tee shirt, no underwear, Sandals only on my feet.
From there It's additional layers for warmth only or appropriate dress for location.

This post was edited

I'm more comfortable without clothes but I know I cant always be nude

This post was edited

I have a clothing pecking order.Nude whenever practical at home and fully clothed for work are the ends of the spectrum.Less is always best but I hate to be cold so it varies with conditions.In the yard, temperature permitting, when out of public view provided by the natural barriers, it's always nude.When potentially exposed, my tan thru shorts are my "go to" as they are so light, It's the next best thing to nothing.If its too cool for shorts and my upper body is chilled, it's either a robe (which I can leave open when I like) or a t shirt that is long enough to cover my groin so as not to openly expose myself to a passing neighbor. Some are so long my wife says it looks like a dress but I don't care. For me It's about comfort, not what others think. I threw that care to the wind a few years back. If I'm not offending, I don't really care what you think. My wife says it's all about me! Yup! Me first!Out in public, Its a pair of light nylon cargo shorts ant tee shirt, no underwear, Sandals only on my feet.From there It's additional layers for warmth only or appropriate dress for location.

I have considered tan though shorts for front yard work but have not tried it due to:
Delicate material.
No pockets.
Expensive.
How do you deal with these?

This post was edited

We probably are most comfortable being nude or we wouldn't be here.However, when you can't be nude, does your comfort increase as the amount of clothing decreases.For example.Freeball v. underwear?Shorts v. slacks?Shirtless v. shirted?My answer to all 3 would be yes.

Example of above.
Haven't worn slacks since May 9.
Have a meeting on June 16 where slacks are strongly encouraged.
Not looking forward to wearing them,

This post was edited

I would describe it as my discomfort increases with the increasing weight or constriction of my clothing.
I am much more comfortable wearing my boiler suit (even fully closed) than wearing a swimsuit or loose shorts with a waistband.

This post was edited