RE:sleep naked and open door

All of our bedrooms are upstairs and we only have a curtain over the guest bedroom door opening and a curtain on the guest bathroom downstairs, otherwise no doors exist even on the bathrooms..our two sons grew up that way and any action going on is natural like a nude body so someone walking through our bedroom to get to the upstairs deck and hot tub they would see our open bathroom and bed of course, if any had issues with what they saw us doing bathroom or bed then they would be asked to leave, we've only asked 2 guests to leave here in over 33 yrs of living here

This post was edited

Dana I hope someday I can come down to Austin and you and your husband would be kind enough to invite me into your house for a nudist adventure. Besides being fun it would be educational also.

This post was edited

The Austin area is very open and liberal and toplessness and thongs at public parks is not uncommon and of course there is Hippie Hollow on Lake Travis

This post was edited

You guys know how to live. More power to you's!

This post was edited

Aside from Denny-Blaine and Howell Park, I've found Seattle to be extremely prudish when it comes to showing a bit of skin in public parks. The exception is Cal Anderson Park, which is right in the middle of Capitol Hill. My guess is that the women in skimpier suits know that most of the guys around are into other guys, so they feel safer showing more skin.

This post was edited

That is awesome, we have no door on our bedroom. We do however dress when walking around the house, because our son asked us to do so. However the bedroom & the garden are naked area's and sometimes (he's still dressed) he'll come into those area's to ask questions or tell us something. He maybe changing his views on naturism, maybe not he is his own individual.

Stay Naked & Be Happy
Ronny

This post was edited

All of our bedrooms are upstairs and we only have a curtain over the guest bedroom door opening and a curtain on the guest bathroom downstairs, otherwise no doors exist even on the bathrooms..our two sons grew up that way and any action going on is natural like a nude body so someone walking through our bedroom to get to the upstairs deck and hot tub they would see our open bathroom and bed of course, if any had issues with what they saw us doing bathroom or bed then they would be asked to leave, we've only asked 2 guests to leave here in over 33 yrs of living here

Well said, Dana!

This post was edited

I did the same thing, my bedroom was by the front door and my grandfather's helper would come by early in the morning, always made sure I was uncovered but someone always closed the door..lol

This post was edited

In my home all doors are open always. Except when I have house-guests who are not nudists. I have noticed that they often close the guest room door when they go to sleep. While nudist house-guests leave the door open ...

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted that he and his husband had removed all of the interior doors in their house except the downstairs half bath.
They were in the process of designing a cottage with no interior walls, even an open shower and bathroom, and no closets since they didn't intend to need much clothing when they were there.
They were also going to install a full body dryer to minimize the need for towels.
No need to do laundry except for sheets.

This post was edited