RE:Nude in Public

i my self if you ask me fully support public nudity. wherever is casual or exhibitionist reasons, as long you dont bother anyone. i my self have been a streaker for years, and i love it, its fun. i walk on the streets late night when the weather is right. its an amazing free feeling, the feel of wind on skin, the ground on feet. its magical. and being seen makes it better, because if you have it show it. if it was legal i would walk everywhere too, no shame. streets, road, shops, malls, parks you name it. i dont get the big deal, it dosent hurt anyone, on the contrary people love it and kids dont care. there were many people who walked naked, men or women and no one has ever had his eyes gouged out. please reply if you agree with me. #freebody #nudismisawesome

I totally agree!

This post was edited

I feel free to be naked in public. If it is legal.

This post was edited

ABSOLUTELY!
When ever I'm at a nude or optional venue or event I'm fully nude (except for sun visor sun glasses, and foot wear as necessary). For example, I run the San Francisco Bay-to-Breakers 12K (a non-nude event) every year fully nude, Usually there are 50,000 participants and more viewers then that. (it is legal to participate fully nude) At the finishers area, I then I pose nude for pics with the ladies and in groups.
In addition, I participate in as many nude running and biking, swimming events as possible annually. As frequently as I can, I go to Blacks Beach, La Jolla, CA, which is nude/optional, and other nude beaches...I have even modeled nude for professional photo shoots on Blacks Beach.
In past years, during summer months, I would swim the length of the City of Laguna Beach, CA a couple times a week. I would go to the sand at Crescent Bay wearing only a micro brief or micro thong; then after entering the water I would doff the thong or brief and swim to Victoria Beach, donn the thong or brief just outside the surf line and exit the water onto the sand... I towed a dry-bag with footwear, so I could then run back to my vehicle at Crescent Bay, wearing only the brief or thong...
Simply nudity is not illegal in State and National Parks, but, if anyone reports being offended by seeing your nudity, the rangers or local PD can charge you with indecent exposure, or try for sex offense. So, you must avoid high traffic areas. I free-hike (hike nude) in the sierra forests with friends or solo several times a week during the warm months.

This post was edited

Absolutely. I would love to be able to get up in the morning and go about my daily business being completely naked wherever and whenever.

This post was edited

In a heartbeat! There is nothing better than being naked.

This post was edited

Absolutely

This post was edited

Absolutely, do so now when I can, but still have to be cautious unfortunately. WOuld be nude 24/7 everywhere if could.

This post was edited

ABSOLUTELY, I do when and where ever legal, and sometimes when not real legal...

This post was edited

absolutely!! i already stay naked almost all the time

This post was edited

Completely agree, I do night walks too!

This post was edited