RE:What's part of your everyday naked living....

Not too much has changed since our "stay at home" orders were given. We would have traveled a little and gone to our club a few times but even if we weren't quarantined, our RV is down so we would have gone to Vegas, Palm Springs or down to San Diego. We also have a private backyard and it needs some attention so we've been working on those projects and some inside projects we've been putting off.

We try and do a couple of things a day and go for a short walk after we pick up the mail. We're keeping our daily travel to run errands to a minimum but if they can be done through a drive thru... I'll do them and do them naked while driving! Every naked living day here is like any other naked living day. As we are naked almost always, we just live as others might do that are clothed.

This post was edited

Hi! I am always nude when I can be. Winter, up the temperature. Summer - open the windows and then there is A/C. Cleaning nude is a tradition! Have some fun! Unfortunately, it's textile time going to the store. Someday, maybe...

This post was edited

As I am currently working from home due to Corona, I work mainly naked. Just put on a T-Shirt during webconferences.
Away from that, I like to do things like tidying up, cleaning etc with nothing on, provided its warm enough.

This post was edited

Lately it's been painting ALL interior doors, jams and frames. 10 down, 6 to go! Been fun painting naked and I've only backed into one door jam. Had a nice white paint door jam imprint on both butt cheeks and the crack of my arse! hahahaha

This post was edited

I haven't painted nude in the past two years...haven't done any painting!! That said...I really enjoyed getting the doors down & outside, then doing a light cleaning & sanding job and repainting them with the finest roller I can find. Those super smooth finishes really look good.

This post was edited

We've been away from home most of the last two weeks on two short trips. One with friends and another by ourselves. We were in the motorhome alone and in a hotel with friends but in separate rooms. These friends are very close, good friends but not nudists. In both instances, we continue to live a normal as possible. We're always naked in our motorhome and usually dress in clothes that easily come off and can be put back on if needed. In hotel room stays, we are naked always unless someone is visiting us or housekeeping comes. In most cases, we're gone when housekeeping comes but there have been times when housekeeping delivers extra towels or room service has come to the door and I have been sitting at the desk naked and on the laptop. I will usually just throw part of the towel over my lap.

This last stay at a hotel was at a hotel that we've stayed at for over 20 years. We kinda know the lay of the land and which rooms to request for optimum privacy and naked time outside... usually in the early mornings or late evenings. We opened our sliding shutter doors all the way and opened the sliding glass door and it felt like being at home and naked outside. At times there are other guests that will pass our room but most don't even look into rooms as they pass. Most times we get an upstairs room so we don't even have that issue to think about.

This post was edited

Sleep naked, get up and do everything around the house and fairly private lanai/pool area naked. Only put on clothes when non-nudist friends or contractors are over. All indoor chores naked. Boating mostly naked. Walking in parks and open land naked when possible/practical. Could easily live in a completely naked world (easy for me to say since I live in Florida where I don't have to worry about freezing anything off in the winter. Lol

This post was edited

I do as much as I can naked, from sleeping to gardening and even doing my woodwork art in the workshop naked. Winter can play havoc with my lifestyle but thats when I turn to indoor maintenance, painting etc. and as much as possible without the hindering annoyance of cloths.

This post was edited

As other say as much as possible naked depending on the time of year. I have done many jobs outside naked sometimes in places where I could been seen naked such as up step ladders cutting the lawn before the shrubs beside the road have the leaves on in the spring etc.

This post was edited

My everyday naked living is very simple. If I'm home I'm completely naked head to toes never a stitch of anything on 365 days a year. I have at least 12-14 hours a days naked. LAST thing I do is dress for work and FIRST thing I do is strip naked when I come home - that includes NEVER wearing or owning any underwear when I am dressed. I've lived this way almost all of my adult life - can't imagine why you'd wear ANY clothes when you can be naked! Have a great Father's Day. nakedman

This post was edited