RE:What can you do during Covid-19 time?

Someone else on the same board checked in at 42 today and is aiming for 60+.

This post was edited

One of the things I've noticed during the stay at home order is that I've become much more aware of my body. Is that a sore throat coming on? Is that cough new or just my usual morning throat clearing? Did I short of breath quicker today during my walk? This increased body awareness has heightened my desire to be nude. Usually at this time of year I've just started to think about getting back to nature. Most of my usual haunts have been shut down for the near future. My reaction has been to be nude more at home. No one is coming to visit. I have no place to be. So I'm nude. Of some concern is that my wife doesn't share in my enjoyment of nudity. She tolerates but does not participate. With the stay at home directives, we are home together quite a bit and I am missing my outdoor time. I have managed to grab a little time on the deck and I will get the paper off the front porch nude. In pre-dawn hours I've gone to get the mail or take the trash and recycling to the curb. I'm trying to figure out how hundreds of people, some of whom are openly carrying weapons, protesting stay at home orders are less of a threat to society than I am sitting on my deck enjoying a cup of coffee in the nude.

This post was edited

Most people are not aware of the fact that all viruses and bacteria can be electrocuted inside our bodies by targeting them with specific frequencies. But since it was so simple and cheap to do that and would eliminate the sale of a lot of expensive drugs and many procedures the medical system depends on for their financial foundation, the technology was thrown out long ago and made illegal for doctors to use. And pretty much all doctors have never heard of it.
My mother was very intelligent, in college she was taking chemistry loving it and getting strait A's. She decided to not pursue a career but stay home, get a farm and home school her children. And my dad cooperated with her plan and worked faithfully to support it. She was basicly an unofficial research scientist, constantly studying anything and everything that hit her fancy. My sister died at 10 but my brother and I followed suit and continued our own research into many things. Due to my extensive research in several areas I see behind the scenes and see what's going on in a number of areas. And the evil I've uncovered in several areas of life is just horrendous. If suppression of good technology and inventions had not been done for power and money we'd live in an entirely different kind of world by now. All disease would have been virtually eliminated, except what people bring on themselves by their bad diets and lifestyle. We'd all be driving cars that run on apparently nothing, or flying around in personal aircraft that run on seemingly nothing, that could also stop in mid-air and not fall. (gravity can be controlled electrically) Many of us would be living in wonderful environmentally controlled green spaces with zero energy consumption. Food production in cold or other unfriendly climates would have become cheap and easy. Just a one time setup expense for fully heated, cooled and lighted greenhouses and run free forever after. But instead of all that an evil agenda of control and greed has taken over the world and stopped all that from happening.
Then there's our extensive research into bible prophecy and it's direct fulfilment in history since it was given. Take the detailed prophecies of the book of Daniel, compare them carefully with historical documents of what happened all through the ages. They match up flawlessly. But since the way it was all fulfilled so perfectly, incriminates mainline Christianity as the culprits for perpetrating evil against all good (under the guise of a profession of religion) most people are not willing to accept the way it has gone or recognize the way it's headed. Denominational pride blocks their comprehension. Therefore when the final scenes start to happen most will not recognize it for what it is, get scared and fall for the deceptions. But what it all means is that there definitely is a God up there somewhere who knows exactly what's going to happen in detail centuries before it happens, and the exact timing of the arrival of Jesus Christ was given some 500 years before he arrived on the scene. But it's also clear that we're living right down at the end of time when evil will try to take over and force everyone to transgress God's law in some way. And when they come to the place of attempting to kill off everyone who still obeys God's law fully, (doing it under the guise and premise of obeying God and pleasing Him) Jesus Christ will show up and take over. But it's been revealed and fully described also the horrendous disasters that will precede his coming, and how Lucifer (the devil) will put on a huge "second coming of Christ" act and try to deceive everyone into worshipping him thinking he's the Christ. So watch out, we're in for a pretty rough ride and this is but the bare beginnings of it. We should also be aware that there will be such terrible disasters they will kick this earth out of it's orbital track, sending the earth off on a death trip to oblivion, something no one but our Creator can fix, and in desperation to get God to fix it the officials and people in general will even further anger Him by blaming those who keep God's law just as he wrote it on rock, for offending God. When it's actually those very ones who are His special people. God will not fix earths trouble at that time, instead he will rip off all His people and everyone else will drop dead. (no secret rapture, that's error) The bible describes it all in detail, just have to put it all together like a puzzle, all the pieces fit together perfectly when ya get them all lined up and figure out what goes where. And so far it's all happened exactly as predicted.

If someone predicts a series of events and 95% of those events happen exactly as predicted. What chance should be put on the last 5% happening right on time? I'd put it at right about 100% chance myself.

This post was edited

Most people are not aware of the fact that all viruses and bacteria can be electrocuted inside our bodies by targeting them with specific frequencies. But since it was so simple and cheap to do that and would eliminate the sale of a lot of expensive drugs and many procedures the medical system depends on for their financial foundation, the technology was thrown out long ago and made illegal for doctors to use. And pretty much all doctors have never heard of it.

If that were actually true that it worked and didnt also kill good cells or whatever it would be available and in use at least in part of the world And eventually catching on. Sorry, but its not possible to essentially brainwash and control 7 billion people as you claim or control the laws in hundreds and hundreds of countries. When someone builds a better cheaper mousetrap it will come to light as some one or some company is going to see the advantage in volume sales of a cheaper/better solution.

This post was edited

Two people on another board posted that they have been continuously totally naked for 30 and 35 days due in part ot Covid stay at home orders.Anyone on this board in the same range?

Both of them ended their streaks shortly thereafter.

This post was edited

A third person on the same board posted two days ago that he has been continuously nude for 50 days and was expecting to be so for at leas 16 more.
Anyone here have a long nude streak during the current situation?

This post was edited

Yes me! I have been naked at home working remote and doing nude events via Zoom. There is so much social stuff we can do online out there.
Like this: https://www.nudecentre.com/bump-naked-social

This post was edited

I've honestly been enjoying the COVID-19 lockdown. With no reason to go out, I have no reason to put on clothes. It's been a great time for being an introverted nudist. I've been playing video games, reading books, painting miniatures, building modes, and playing D&D on Discord without ever once putting on a single article of clothing.

This post was edited

I actually have less opportunity to be nude since our grandson is here more because he is not going to school.

This post was edited

A third person on the same board posted two days ago that he has been continuously nude for 50 days and was expecting to be so for at leas 16 more.Anyone here have a long nude streak during the current situation?

The poster ended his continuous nudity at 64 days when his place of business reopened with a mandatory in person meeting on the first day.
He recently posted that his son who lives with him is at 103 days and has no intention of wearing anything all summer or even longer.

This post was edited