What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

If you are on a nudebeach you only wear your birthdaysuit, but what do you wear when you are traveling to the beach. And what do you wear if you leave the beach.

Please tell us....

This topic was edited
RE:What to wear when you go to or leave a nudebeach

Usually gym shorts and flip flops. Never a shirt. Surprises me that most men wear a shirt and many have underwear under their shorts. Why wear more than you have to if.l you are going to take it all off soon?

This post was edited

It depends on the beach. Some nude beaches are reached through a textile area or beach. Then I wear a wrap - something flimsy round my waist. And if the beach is nude only with its own paring area:- why wear anything!? And I drive naked, especially when going to or from a nudist beach.

This post was edited

On a recent holiday I either wore shirt and shorts for the bus ride or walked naked from the hotel to the beach, depending on which beach I was visiting.

This post was edited

It depends on the beach. Some nude beaches are reached through a textile area or beach. Then I wear a wrap - something flimsy round my waist. And if the beach is nude only with its own paring area:- why wear anything!? And I drive naked, especially when going to or from a nudist beach.

Since the main park road and sand dunes are between the parking lot and the nude beach I visit, nothing is not an option for me.
I have seen a few men wrap a towel around their waist and start walking back to the parking lot apparently with no clothing in their possession.

This post was edited

On a recent holiday I either wore shirt and shorts for the bus ride or walked naked from the hotel to the beach, depending on which beach I was visiting.

Is a shirt required on the bus?

This post was edited

Shorts and flip flops only. This week I tried out a sheer pair of shorts. If youre close you can see through them but at a distance they appear to be black running shorts. That was something new and fun.

This post was edited

I wear also as less as possible. A few years ago I went to Crete for hollidays and wear only a short walking to the beach and when leaving the beach I stay as long as possible naked and walk naked back to the hotel over the beach where the most people wear badingsuits. I only used a towel around my waist to cross a road and entering my hotel.

This post was edited

Is a shirt required on the bus?
I don't know what the bus company wants but my wife likes me to wear one.

This post was edited

Depends on location and how long I plan to stay. . Sometimes shorts and maybe tee shirt, sometimes just a pareau (doubles as cloth to lay on). A couple of places my clothes stayed locked in the car, that was very nice. Usually a backpack or tote.

This post was edited

I usually drive to the nude beach nude but slip on gym shorts when paying and going through the gate. I always wear a T-shirt when driving since I dont like the seatbelt strap on my bare chest. Ill then wear the gym shorts commando to my spot in the beach and disrobe there. Same on the way back.

This post was edited