Being seen

Kind of know my answer but what are yours? I mostly walk around the house naked and think nothing of it during the day. But iv always questioned at night with no blinds on the windows. The more I get into true nudism the less I seem to care about being seen. In fact last few mornings iv run out to heat up the car in the nude and today 2 cars happen to pass by as I walked back to the door. Just seem to have always had 2nd thoughts about the windows at night since there is always Amish walking up and down my road. Is it worth caring about or just b proud and comfortable in being seen?

This topic was edited
RE:Being seen

Well it is the time of day when you have turned on the light but it isn't dark enough to do the blinds could be a problem but to me it wouldn't be right not do the blinds when dark even if I was dressed. In my case it is mainly when I come down the staircase and the blind isn't down on the door someone could see me but with the light behind me they wouldn't be able to tell that I am nude or not.

Also remember if you stand at the back of the room and you only see people walking along the road above their waist they can only see the same amount as you can and they will have to come closer to the window to see more of you than you can see of them.

This post was edited

My house is et back 300 ft from the road and have a lot of trees on the property so not much chance of being seen by anyone besides my neighbors. And I figure if I can't see them they probably can't see me. As for the neighbors the ones to the south have kids and so I'm careful not to be seen on that side. The other side there are no children. Just a bunch of horses. I'm a little more free with my nudity on the back porch so it's possible they could see me if they were tending to the horses but then they'd have to be right along the property line to see much. At night they probably can see the light in my jacuzzi when I'm in it since it's on that side of the back porch but everyone knows you don't jacuzzi at home with a bathing suit on. And still you aren't going to see much then either.

This post was edited

I built on and planned the windows above my waist works well .My son is six three and to see in he needs to be right at the window and on tip toes.i have one window in the dining room that is possible to see in but I real don't care that much.

This post was edited

The front of our house is all windows. The bottom of them is at mid thigh height. But, the house is set back about 25 feet from the sidewalk and the floor is 5 steps from ground level. So, unless I am standing right at the windows, no one can see anything below my waist. I have found, however, that our minds tend to fill in the blanks. So, if I am shirtless, the viewer tends to assume that I am also pantless. So, I tend to wear a shirt, or at least a T shirt in the house. The exception being when I fixing something or remodeling. I hate the feel of sweaty clothes.
So, when I was in the rear of the house removing and repairing the window over our kitchen sink, I would work sitting in the window opening nude. Our neighbor on that side has her kitchen about 20 feet from that window. She is a widow a few years older than us. I thought she might see me, but, figured she wouldn't mind and might even enjoy the experience.
She never said if she saw me naked. But, she did ask my wife if she liked her new window.

This post was edited

Our bedroom, study and front porch all face the road at a distance of about 25 feet, we have no net curtains and the window sills are just below knee height.
I take no precautions whatsoever (neither does my wife) and we have had no problems.
The picture shows me putting the Christmas tree the porch.

This post was edited

If people outside of your home don't want to see you nude, they should not be looking into your windows or open doorway!
In my complex, building are positioned and unit floor plans are such that the bedroom window, which are quit large and expose nearly the entirety of each room, are offset from the opposite building by only a couple of feet, so that occupants of adjacent builds can have full view into the bedrooms of the opposite building, whenever the blind or curtains are open.
During spring and summer months, my blind and windows, which are semi-reflective glass, are always fully open. And, I am almost always fully nude inside my home. As I posted here a little while ago, today the neighbor lady was standing staring, from her place, at my fully nude body through my bedroom window...no worries...But, if she dares to complain about my open blinds and nude body, she will wish she had not...

This post was edited

Hello everyone. My name is Maria and I have to admit that it matters little to me that the neighbors or whoever sees me sees me. Yesterday a technician came to repair an electrical problem and his surprise was to see that I was naked. When he went out to see the cable outside the house and to see that I was accompanying him, I realized that he was uncomfortable. I was surprised that inside the house his face was satisfied to see me naked, even excited, and when he went out on the street, he was uncomfortable being seen with a naked woman ...

This post was edited

Hello everyone. My name is Maria and I have to admit that it matters little to me that the neighbors or whoever sees me sees me. Yesterday a technician came to repair an electrical problem and his surprise was to see that I was naked. When he went out to see the cable outside the house and to see that I was accompanying him, I realized that he was uncomfortable. I was surprised that inside the house his face was satisfied to see me naked, even excited, and when he went out on the street, he was uncomfortable being seen with a naked woman ...

Awesome- come live next door ;)

This post was edited

Maria
If I was the electrician I would have stripped down with you and did my work. I have a walking path along the water in my condo complex. Several neighbors have walked by on the path and have seen me in my morning glory.

This post was edited

Shocking!

MariaIf I was the electrician I would have stripped down with you and did my work.

I do electrical work but I might be too distracted.

This post was edited