RE:Who saw you naked last?

My dog lol

This post was edited

So, I took a bit of a risk yesterday and went to the mailbox with just a t-shirt on yesterday. Most of my neighbors were at work so I thought it would be okay. When I went out the door I didnt see anyone around. As I was taking the mail from the box I hear a woman yelling behind me. She was walking her dog and had been hidden by some trees. As I gathered my mail and went back to my house Im sure she could only see my butt, but she was all freaked out. She went home and called the police on me. The officer who knocked on my door was cool about it, but said the woman was upset. I apologized and he told me not to worry about it.

This post was edited

Missed the Amazon guy walking up to deliver a package to the door. I was re- hanging a picture and dusting the others over the front window, when I got off the stool, he was on the porch and just waved at me. I waved back and then asked my wife, "can you go out on the porch and look inside and tell me how much you see of me!?" She did and came back in and said... "everything!!" ;DDDDD Oh well!

This post was edited

My next door neighbor

This post was edited

My next door neighbor

any reaction Cowboy!?

This post was edited

She was a little surprised but it doesnt bother her, in fact now that its now in the open I have been in her house undressed, had dinner several times together now....its been very relaxing. Its not her cup of tea but she has no problem with me being in her place naked

This post was edited

What a cool neighbor! Keep workin' on her. You might get her to at least give it a try on her own!

This post was edited

No kidding very cool neighbor...a little at a time....

This post was edited

Bone head maneuver today!

We had to send some pictures of an appliance we bought to get some support for an issue we are having. The company asked for a picture of an error code on the touch screen. I took the picture and sent it along with other info and pictures they requested. What I didn't realize til I sent the pic of the touch screen was that my naked reflection was in the picture. The appliance is round and the picture is not clear but to me and Di, it's clear my naked reflection is in the shot! Oh well... they probably won't even notice. ;DDD

This post was edited

I just got finished textin wife my sister texted me after we got done i relized I never sent my wife my nude pic of the day to her so I sent a pic to her and went back to work about 10 minit's latter my phone beeps I had sent my nude pic to my sister instead

This post was edited