RE:Rankings

I wonder if the count has been modified to be number of posts in the last x months or something. Tome its no big deal, I never pay any attention to it. I know how much Im on here and post.

Same here, I don't keep track of my points.

This post was edited

8 more missing.

This post was edited

Is a post different than a reply and conversation?

This post was edited

No.

This post was edited

Uhhhhhhh.....just where is this going? I thought I'd ask.

This post was edited

I wonder if the count has been modified to be number of posts in the last x months or something. Tome its no big deal, I never pay any attention to it. I know how much Im on here and post.When I inquired why this was happening, I was told that when someone leaves Truenudists, all threads they started are deleted. Followup questions as to why this was done here, when other forums in which I participate do not, were not answered.

It's not just when someone leaves TN, it also happens when a thread is deleted that they were part of, not just those they started. I periodically go through the threads in my groups and delete those that are years old and haven't had any new responses in over a year. If the subject is that important, they'll start a new thread. When I delete those, my post numbers go down because I was a part of that thread and responded... sometimes multiple times.

It's not the amount of the number of posts that should count. Those banners are not some badge of honor or of any significance of the type of nudist you really are. It's the content of your replies and comments on given topics of discussion on nudism. "Yes, No," answers count. Those games people play count but add nothing to the discussion on nudism. There are a few people here that play those games and amassed 10's of thousands of post count and a Ultra Nudist banner and are nowhere near an Ultra Nudist.

Those status banners are NOT true indicators of the kind of nudist some one really is. Do yourself a favor and ignore those status banners and concentrate more on useful content in your posts regarding nudism.

This post was edited

Thanks for the info.
I got into this years ago when I was going through the ranks.
Even though the ranks are for fun, I was excited to advance and frustrated when I lost ground.
I will let this thread fade in oblivion unless someone else posts.

This post was edited

does this ranking only refer to posts or replies to posts as well?

This post was edited

never mind I just answered my own question as I just moved to barefoot. Looks like replies count to the post total as well as creating your own post.

This post was edited

never mind I just answered my own question as I just moved to barefoot. Looks like replies count to the post total as well as creating your own post.Yes, both counts.

And forum and group counts both count, too.

This post was edited