I have been to Playalinda, but where is Apollo?

Is Apollo nude as well?

This topic was edited
RE:I have been to Playalinda, but where is Apollo?

Apollo parking lot 5 is fully nude

This post was edited

Apollo is at the north end of the Canaveral National seashore. You access from New Smyrna gate.
Google: 7150-7172 Turtlemound Rd, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169

This post was edited

My take on Apollo: Not my favorite. Small parking lot and the closest parking lot after Lot 5 fills up is not a feasible walking distance away.
Since Playalinda is basically the south end of the same beach, I would rather hit that one instead. When Parking Lot 13 at Playalinda fills up (pretty fast) you can still park at Lot 12 or even 11 (which Ive done) and still be able to walk to the nudist section.

This post was edited

My take on Apollo: Not my favorite. Small parking lot and the closest parking lot after Lot 5 fills up is not a feasible walking distance away.Since Playalinda is basically the south end of the same beach, I would rather hit that one instead. When Parking Lot 13 at Playalinda fills up (pretty fast) you can still park at Lot 12 or even 11 (which Ive done) and still be able to walk to the nudist section.

This exactly. Apollo tends to not have as many people at it, but the parking is very limited, and the next lot closest to the nude lot is far away. I would recommend bringing a bicycle if you can so that you can ride it from a further lot to the beach and it not take too long. I like Playalinda more, especially because there's more parking, but it's a bit further away for me.

This post was edited

I wish they would put in more parking at Apollo #5.....it is the most popular spot and fills up fast.

Also Playalinda should make 12 and 11 nude.....plenty of other spots for the non-nude further up the road.

This post was edited

FYI....If you have been to Apollo anytime in the last few years, the rangers are allowing you to be naked at lot 2,3, and 4. Just walk down a distance so you are not near the walkover. I, and many others, have been naked at these lots and the rangers drive by and wave at us. Lot 4 is popular for people to go to since there is less people. There are 5-10 groups of people naked at lot 4.

This post was edited

Seems like it's no problem walking or what ever at lots 11 and 12 naked and at Apollo as long as you're not right by the ramp no one cares!

This post was edited

You got it.....as long as you are not by the walkover, they are letting you go naked at Apollo.

This post was edited