RE:No Clothing

What is the least amount of clothing you have taken with you when you go camping?

LOL ..... When we would tent camp at the club for ten days I would simply take a Hawaiian type shirt, cargo shorts, socks and sneakers. Pretty much the same for wifey. No undies and braless.

We had that much because we had to drive to the club, of course, and each morning before sex we'd make a quick trip a half mile to a grocery store and pick up what we would cook for dinner. Everything immediately off when we returned. Since the clothing was on us for a short amount of time it never got sweaty and we didn't need anything else.

This post was edited
RE:No Clothing

We visited our club and I wore some sheer mesh shorts and flip flops. We drove the motorhome to the front gate and I had to get out and check in. Luckily, we didn't have to leave the compound during our stay! ;DDD

But... to be honest, we both have extra clothes in the motorhome, just in case. Other shoes, sweats, jackets, long sleeve t's. If the weather changes, we want to be prepared. "Nude when possible. Clothed when practical."

This post was edited