RE:Naked yard work

Where I live I have too many potential eyes around me even though my neighbors are pretty well spread out. Also doesn't help that all of my neighbors are my relatives and I live too close to my former home church. LOL

This post was edited

You have to test the water. Wear a gstring, jockstrap or a thong and see how they react. I'm lucky I don't have neighbours so I garden and workout nude as much as possible. Passing truck drivers often see me and neighbouring famers when they work in their fields but they don't bother me. I would only be concerned if neighbors had children, if they dont I am sure they have seen everything and your naked body will not shock them

This post was edited

Too bad we live far apart. Im really good at sitting on my naked ass and watching the weeds grow.

This post was edited

I am lucky, in AZ, we have 7 foot block walls and no two stories by me, nude everyday of the year out back. Pool helps survive summer and hot tub for the winter. Flat screen tv when sports used to be on!

This post was edited

I am lucky, in AZ, we have 7 foot block walls and no two stories by me, nude everyday of the year out back. Pool helps survive summer and hot tub for the winter. Flat screen tv when sports used to be on!

Same here but also added 15 ficus trees to give total privacy. The only difference is no tv outside. We are completely private in our backyard and love it!

This post was edited

I have a private back yard and enjoy doing my gardening nude. I sort of over did the annuals this year because I am spending so much more time at home, so I'm watering and otherwise tending a lot of pots of flowers. No lawn mowing, too much trouble to suit up for the front yard and strip just to do the back. But my favorite is sitting on my covered patio and enjoying the birds and critters, and a lot of color. Savoring the next couple of months.

This post was edited

It, the backyard becomes an outdoor extension of the house when private and of course weather is great most of the year. Love spring and fall best here.

This post was edited

When I first moved (10 years ago now) in my fences were at 4-5 ft, I put up trelis & populated it with climbers, clematis, honeysuckle, jasmine & climbing rose, added budleia & elder so now there may be a low fence behind but I've a well populated hedge that flowers, keeps the wind out, gives the birds somewhere to roost.
my garden isn't big 32' x 40' (10x12m) but I've 10 trees & 7 bushes including birch, rowan & plum - I just wander out nude anytime, I'm sure they all know I'm a nudist but its also a little nature reserve, I have mice, hedgehogs, saw a frog yesterday, loads of birds - I do put out food every day, sunflower seeds & niger seed for the finches ( gold, green, chaffinches, siskin, redpoll, brambling) - the finches crack the seeds & the blackbirds, starlings, sparrows & wood pigeon hunt for the broken bits, lots of tits even a goldcrest occasionaly, I also get warblers, robins, thrushes.
just been in my kitchen, blackbird on the fence says food please, I love feeding them gives me hours of enjoyment watching them.

This post was edited

We can hang out most of the time in the back yard nude. I doubt the young couple would care if they saw something but they've got a couple kids. Due to that, I'm very careful!

This post was edited

I don't mow or use the whipper snipper nude, too many chances for injury from flying debris but I do like to weed, plant or maintain the veggie patch nude when the weather is good. We have a new house nearby and the trees don't give total coverage yet so I need to be a little bit wary.

This post was edited