RE:Modeling

I work as a nude art model at the local art college. I'm one of the youngest models that the school has employed in a while, and I've really enjoyed the experience (and the pay). There have been a few times where I've seen someone that I went to high school with drawing me in the class, and after a short moment of awkwardness we felt comfortable with it. I've gotten so comfortable nude that I'll stay naked while talking to some of the people in the class during breaks and walking down the hall to the bathroom nude as well.

Maybe you can get away with that at 20 (and I know some pretty female models who could do it, too), but if you want to keep modeling for many more years, I (model for 23 years, 63 years old) suggest you grow out of that. I was taught--and have always done it this way--we change into a robe in some designated out-of-sight place, come to the models stand in that robe, and take the robe off on the stand, when we're ready to pose. At the end, if I'm not going to pose again in the next few minutes, I rerobe. And I don't walk away from the stand nude.
I'm quite sure I wouldn't model much longer if, for example, I tried walking off the stand naked and chatting up some female student one-third my age.

This post was edited

I wasn't modeling for artists. However, I did sign up as a volunteer "patient" for a naturopathic college. I was required to be in a gown and undergo a physical exam being done by students who were in their last months prior to graduation. I was asked to critique the students after the exam which required my being nude. The students did do a rectal exam, so I was able to share with them how to create the best "bedside manner". It was a very interesting experience and the students and the instructor were all very grateful.

This post was edited

Ive always wanted to. I dont mind since I love myself

This post was edited

I have modelled for a few photoshoots outdoors. Now i am a hobby photographer of the male nude and have clocked up 80 shoots indoors as well as on our nude beaches. I love the process, and one of my models even went
on to become an underwear model. Hoping to resume this fun pastime once restrictions ease more. always looking for modles in reasonably good shape in SYNDEY australia

This post was edited

If given the opportunity, I'm not sure If I would accept or not. I would probably have a hard time holding the same pose for long enough, and without getting an erection. Luckily, I don't have a body build for modeling, so I have never been asked.

This post was edited

I've posed for paintings. A couple short sittings and one that took about a month

This post was edited

I model regularly for painting and sculpture classes in London. It doesn't pay very well, but I enjoy it tremendously. Any other UK based life models here?

This post was edited

I did a bit of nude modelling when I was a student, not not since.
There are no life classes near me sadly so looking to advertise to do some nude modelling privately. I would not charge, just want a copy of the photos .... not really sure how to go about getting myself out there as a nude model. Im just an average guy, not a young fit bloke so maybe there isn't even a demand for me. Any thoughts or advice?

This post was edited

I did some a few years ago and really enjoyed it, then moved from London. I would be happy to do it here in Edinburgh or around. Also been involved in clothing optional artist and model sessions where various of us took turns being the model whilst others painted or drew. Fun to do. I did get asked to do a very close up photo session and said yes, because they seemed genuine, and then they never showed. I was left (clothed) in the cold. Hey ho.

This post was edited

Ive not done any modelling, but would like to! Anyone looking for a model?

This post was edited