Been seen naked.

A couple of days ago while doing my (legal) nude dog walk along a section of closed railway line which is now used as a footpath and near the end it is on an embankment and there is a property fairly near the line but at the lower level and this isn't the first time I have done this section naked.

I came down the slop which had been built to join the track-bed to a lane/track-way and went under where the railway bridge used to go and before getting in site of the property I put my shorts on and getting to the public road a man was standing on the roadside saying his son (most likely late 30's to early 40's going by the age of the man) had seen me nude and didn't like it and he claimed I had no right to be nude but I said I have every right to be nude and he kept calling me sunny and I had better check my source of information and also he threatened to attack me because I was nude and when I said I would call the Police if he did he said that will be fun but thinking more about it I think he is or was a PC so he thinks he can get away with anything.

So next time I do this walk naked I will make sure I have the "Decision aid for call handlers" with me if he stops me again I will have something to show I am in the right and not him.

This topic was edited
RE:Been seen naked.

Well you live in the UK so you've every right to be naked although you do need to make sure you're actions aren't misconstrued as disorderly and causing alarm or distress to other people. You've clearly been told by someone who's seen you that you've caused alarm or distress to another and this chap seems likely to claim this to any attending police officer.

I'd say you should really think about avoiding being naked in this area to ensure the matter goes no further. Alternatively, if you do feel strongly that you're doing no wrong and your freedom to be naked there should be upheld, why not take along a 'GoPro' camera and film your ENTIRE route. It might also be helpful to do a commentary on film about what you see on your way and the fact you're covering up on the approach to any properties where the likelihood of you being seen by others is greatest. Should there then be a complaint about you or if you do need to call the police to assist, any subsequent investigation will be able to confirm you've not been disorderly but have taken all reasonable steps to avoid upsetting anyone. It would also have the added benefit of recording any incidents or confrontations by others towards you.

Good luck mate.

This post was edited
RE:Been seen naked. Decision Aid

What is a decision aid for call handlers?
Saw it in your post.

This post was edited
RE:Been seen naked. Decision Aid

What is a decision aid for call handlers?Saw it in your post.
It is the second page of this UK official document which explains the official attitude to public nudity.

This post was edited
RE:Been seen naked.

A couple of days ago while doing my (legal) nude dog walk along a section of closed railway line which is now used as a footpath and near the end it is on an embankment and there is a property fairly near the line but at the lower level and this isn't the first time I have done this section naked.I came down the slop which had been built to join the track-bed to a lane/track-way and went under where the railway bridge used to go and before getting in site of the property I put my shorts on and getting to the public road a man was standing on the roadside saying his son (most likely late 30's to early 40's going by the age of the man) had seen me nude and didn't like it and he claimed I had no right to be nude but I said I have every right to be nude and he kept calling me sunny and I had better check my source of information and also he threatened to attack me because I was nude and when I said I would call the Police if he did he said that will be fun but thinking more about it I think he is or was a PC so he thinks he can get away with anything.So next time I do this walk naked I will make sure I have the "Decision aid for call handlers" with me if he stops me again I will have something to show I am in the right and not him.

You are legally right to be naked, whether this guy is possibly a cop or not, he should know the law on basic nudity.

This post was edited