RE:Men Posting in the Ladies Room.

I You are correct but it still does not tell you what room the thread or subject is under as evidenced by your screen shots.The Room Name is above the bold Topic Name.It isn't on my phone or tablet.

Not here either

This post was edited

What has emerged from this topic is that the topic name does appear at the top of the page when using some browsers on a desk or laptop computer but not on phones, most tablets and certain orientations on iPads so there is still a problem in that men using the "newest" feature of the forum on these devices will not have any way to know that they are actually responding to a topic in the ladies room.

I think we should bring this to the attention of both the site management and, pending effective action, to the genuine users of the ladies room.

Perhaps a lady reading this post will oblige us by starting a NEW topic in the ladies room to inform members of this problem.

This post was edited

What has emerged from this topic is that the topic name does appear at the top of the page when using some browsers on a desk or laptop computer but not on phones, most tablets and certain orientations on iPads so there is still a problem in that men using the "newest" feature of the forum on these devices will not have any way to know that they are actually responding to a topic in the ladies room.

I think it appearing on desktop/laptop is a fairly new thing. When this topic first appeared and I realized I had replied to a post in the room, I went and looked for any indication of what room I was in. There was none beyond a forum/thread number. Perhaps it will get updated on mobile soon also.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

What has emerged from this topic is that the topic name does appear at the top of the page when using some browsers on a desk or laptop computer but not on phones, most tablets and certain orientations on iPads so there is still a problem in that men using the "newest" feature of the forum on these devices will not have any way to know that they are actually responding to a topic in the ladies room.I think we should bring this to the attention of both the site management and, pending effective action, to the genuine users of the ladies room.Perhaps a lady reading this post will oblige us by starting a NEW topic in the ladies room to inform members of this problem.

This is truly a serious problem and may adversely effect the entire nudist movement. Report this to someone, immediately.

This post was edited