RE:Is masturbation sin?

Humans are the creators of so many stop signs and don't this and don.do that. If you look at the Song of Solomon you see the joys of oral sex and the fruit of all sorts of sexual indulgences, and to keep up with a thousand beautiful women. So enjoy be fruitful and fill the earth with believers...

Sounds like Solomon had a lot to sing about, lol!

This post was edited

With you there fella....best reserve two places!!!!

This post was edited

"Amen" to that.

This post was edited

Nope. For some masturbation is their only release from sexual tension. Its far better to have a sexual partner for alls ex acts as long as both are mutually agreed, including masturbation. It can be a very beautiful act, delivered with love and kindness.

Jim

This post was edited

Masturbating is never a sin. It's a perfectly natural expression. In my opinion calling it a sin is religious oppression.

This post was edited

Greetings curvykate,
We have some experience on this topic...At the risk of appearing a little pompous, first, one must define sin? Holy script...All things in him are yeah and amen, move to what makes you happy. LOL. Enjoy your ride!

This post was edited

Greetings curvykate,
We have some experience on this topic...At the risk of appearing a little pompous, first, one must define sin? Holy script...All things in him are yeah and amen, move to what makes you happy. LOL. Enjoy your ride!

This post was edited

Masturbating is never a sin. It's a perfectly natural expression. In my opinion calling it a sin is religious oppression.

This post was edited

I totally agree with you Kate. It's a great relaxing feeling that enlivens many a moment.

This post was edited

Masturbation is an essential part of sex education, growing up, learning about ourselves, about our sexuality. "Sin" is a manmade concept, there is no "sin" in nature. It should be encouraged not restricted, punished, etc.

This post was edited