RE:Please dare me.

wauw Olly great pictures and you have guts

This post was edited

Would love you to video it and send it to me please you opening the door to who ever knocks on it and you have to be fully nude.

This post was edited

OK somethings are daring in the US which are not so daring in the rest of the world. And there are aspects of life (like going to the mail box) which are typically American. AND there are some naked actions which are daring worldwide - like being by the side of a busy road or in a city/town center, a fast food outlet or a shopping mall.

This post was edited

How about a nude photo in front of a landmark? You can wear something one piece that comes off easily, and take a selfie, or even ask a passer by to snap a picture.

This post was edited

Does any one have a dare for me?Please be imaginative, i dont offend easily

Have you done any of these dares yet, or perhaps some others not listed?

This post was edited

Ah, just because it isn't illegal does not mean its normally accepted. OK when us Brits are daring we are not risking imprisonment or being added to the sex offender's register. But being seen nude can impact on our lives - if seen by someone we know or if photo'd and put on social media. So it's just as much daring fun getting naked in places where it is not normally allowed.

This post was edited

maybe there might be a bit of exhibitionism - or maybe not. Just hiking naked on the moors is daring and it has everything to do with naturism. The same could be said about skinny-dipping or even sunbathing nude if there is a chance that non-nudists might see you. It is only illegal in the UK if the intention is to cause alarm and distress.

This post was edited

Interesting discussion. My take on this is that a dare is only relative to an individual, and what is daring Is a very personal subjective thing. What is daring to one person will not be daring to another. Walking on the moors is commonplace for someone like Olly, but for someone who has never done it, then it will usually take them completely out of their comfort zone and feel very daring. A dare in my eyes is Someone Taking something To their next level, Where they feel a bit of discomfort or a little scared. So I think its not always how the dare is perceived from the potential audience, but more about how it is perceived by the doer.

This post was edited

Trust me, I'd love to have that opportunity. Sure, there may be people who do not like it, but big deal. Not going to get arrested and end up a registered sex offender for the rest of my life.

I can assure you, if you did either of the things you listed, you would most likely be arrested and charged under section 66 of the sexual offences act 2003, which carries registration as a sex offender - all they would have to prove is that you "intended to cause alarm or distress" to someone. By being naked "in a liquor store" that would be taken as intent to do just that - case proven! The very least you could hope to get away with would be charged under section 5 of the Public Order act 1986 which is a horribly general "catch all" bit of legislation. All that we have won recently is a recognition by the police training college that as Naturists we shouldn't be so convicted - but only if we are acting responsibly, i.e. not daring to be naked in places arbitrarily considered by some as inappropriate. Of course, as an American you would probably get off scot-free - it seems we don't even convict visiting Americans for killing someone in a hit and run 'accident'!

Just two days ago I was speaking to someone who had been recently threatened with arrest by a police officer who hadn't even see him naked and was simply "following up a complaint from a member of the public". Ignorance of the law and how it is meant to be applied is still rife in the UK by both the public and the police. It is still, therefore, a dare to test it.

This post was edited