RE:Is masturbation sin?

Very well said!!

This post was edited

I remember this question being asked by Junior high kids when I worked at a camp. The answer was, not in and of itself, but it is the thoughts you have while doing it that can be a sin.

This post was edited

We couldn't of said it any better friends. Masturbation is NOT a sin for anyone. We've all done it when we were young and even as adults. Sometimes you can make it part of your foreplay for most couples.
We enjoy it ourselves sometimes 2 or 3 times a month depending how stressed we are after a bad day.
Anyway, for the most part it's Education and part of each and everyone of us as parents to educate our children. Enough said.

This post was edited

Masturbation can never be a sin as it is a natural way of relieving sexual tensions and gives much pleasure. If people masturbated more there would be less sexual misdeeds. Mutual masturbation is a beautiful deed.

This post was edited

Masturbation is not a sin if your doing it right!

What do you mean by doing it right

This post was edited

Masturbation is not a sin if your doing it right!

What do you mean by doing it right[/quote

Pearl, I was going to ask the same question. Can you please expound?

Jim

This post was edited

The Catholic Church really played a mind trip on the faithful, saying masturbation is wrong/sinful. Something that natural can't be bad, in the past people were so concerned about procreation to build populations that the waste of seed was considered a waste.

This post was edited

Hi there my opion I don't think it is. Lots of men do it openly to releve pressure I would imagine. I know lots of ladies like watching a man stoke his man hood and to climax with his load spurting out.

This post was edited

Wear a mask, proper distancing, and wash your hands afterwards, lol.

This post was edited

No its not a sin. Its a part of life. Its always best to take care of your partner if you have one, and masturbation can become an addiction but if used responsibly its as natural as any other activity.

This post was edited