How long does it take for you to fall asleep?

Some friends we have, as soon as they get to bed and turn of the light, bam!, a few seconds later they are asleep. My partner often too. For me it depends how tired I am but usually it takes like 5 to 10 minutes (sometimes even longer) before I doze off.

How long does it take for you to fall asleep?

This topic was edited
RE:How long does it take for you to fall asleep?

Probably about 20-30 minutes for me. I toss and turn a lot trying to get comfortable. If something is bothering me it can take an hour maybe more.

This post was edited

Im part of the group that after settling in BAM, out cold most of the time.

This post was edited

It varies... sometimes I fall asleep within a minute or two. Other times it takes me longer because I've got things on my mind. If it takes me longer that 20 mins, I'll just get back up until I get tired... real tired.

This post was edited

I'm falling asleep quite rapidly, lately, but... I'm back to my 5 hours or less of sleep pattern. I was in bed at 9:45pm last night and I would guess I fell asleep around 10. I was awake just before 3a and went to the bathroom. I went back to bed and laid there awake til 3:30a when I just got up. I sure hate this sleep pattern I've been in and out of since I retired.

This post was edited

For the past weeks I sleep 15 hours a day and really have no control over it. A simple nap can be 4-6 hours. Sleep is the escape from the nauseousness . I barely see my lovely wife obviously as she is operating my business. This is the guy that once worked 2 full time jobs, took care of the baby and little ones in between. Being hyper active did have it's advantages.

We were in the Dominican Republic 4 years ago and I got all screwed up from ice in a beverage. It seems doctor #5 has a handle on it and then his office closes for a couple weeks through the holidays. Luann says never again to the Dominican.

This post was edited

I work rotating shift work so it varies. A lot of time I'm asleep within a minute or two.

This post was edited

I'm back to my ol' sleep/little sleep cycle. I'm going to bed near 11pm and awake at 3:30-3:45a to go to the bathroom. I return to bed only to toss and turn til 4:30a when I just get up. Upside is that it's so early that there is no foot traffic, vehicle traffic out and about our neighborhood. This allows me to have my first cup of naked coffee out on the front porch and watch the sunrise.

I'm contemplating taking some CBD gummies for sleep. Anyone here taken them?

This post was edited