I found a spot in my yard to lay in the sun nude!

So I figured out there is a spot on the side where I am not visible to any of the neighbors (well I also prop up some garbage cans to aid with the cloaking). So I've been out there each day for a few hours _finally_ getting to work on my all-over tan. Going great so far. I will post some pics when it gets more even. I'm very excited about being able to do this as I rarely get to go to a nude beach any more since all of them have closed near me.

My non-participating wife of course asked "Why do you need an all over tan?" I told her that it sort of like puts me more into the nudist "club" having one.

Right now I have some burn on my front side - what a great feeling! I remember that feeling back from the heavier nude beach days. It will definitely turn to tan as that is how my skin works.

Jeff

This topic was edited
RE:I found a spot in my yard to lay in the sun nude!

It's a good feeling to find those hidden / screened places in your yard where you can get some vitamin D all over. I tend to time it too especially at the start of summer, 15 minutes / side but also not in the middle of the day, the sun is very severe at that time, before 11-12 at the latest. After 4 or even 5pm on really hot days, maybe that suits me and my skin but the harsh sun burns otherwise and it's too hot to enjoy some days.

This post was edited

I usually lay out in the morning after having my morning coffee naked. I sleep nude so I just get up and never put any clothes on.usually 30 to 45 minutes so I don't get burned.I built a mister bar to cool off with when it gets really hot.

This post was edited

I'm with everyone here! Been at it for at least 6 weeks! Not a strong tanner, so in strong sun I do a max of 15 minutes a side. Love the back yard morning coffee and sunning! I can't get it in every day due to work, but I get in what I can!
It's wonderful going to the resort or to the beach & "blending in!" Not being the "cotton tail!" And it's liberating - much better than staying indoors!

This post was edited

Later getting home from work yesterday! Got about 20 mins on one side in my last ditch sunning spot! To get the other side, stood in a somewhat compromising spot! Got it in though! (And no neighbors were the wiser!) ;-)

This post was edited

I feel for some of you that have issues with complete privacy in your backyards for nudity. Every home we have bought had to have certain criteria before we signed papers; location to match our budget, good schools for our girls and ... private backyard! The private backyard has been a high priority since our 2nd anniversary. Until then, we lived in apartments.

Since moving to rented homes or buying homes, we've always surveyed the privacy opportunities for being nude as much as possible outside in the backyard. We've been extremely successful at doing that and there are very, very few days a year where we are not nude outside sunbathing, skinny dipping, doing yard work or just enjoying our ability to be nude in private.

This post was edited