New to kayaking

Just bought my first kayak! I live on the Mississippi and have been jealous of those who could enjoy the river when I could not. Now it's a different story! Hope to find some spots that I can do some nude kayaking! Yay!

This topic was edited
RE:New to kayaking

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I've had mine for about 4 years and still enjoy paddling nude as much as I did the first time. Got a couple of spots on the river that has a clearing surrounded by lily pads. I anchor up, shorts off if I had not taken them off yet and it's time to relax and enjoy some sun.

This post was edited

Got an inflatable one this summer and I enjoy it only been on quiet water so far. Look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

This post was edited

Got out for 2 hours yesterday. Lots of backwaters here in La Crosse still have lots of exploring to do, but sure I will find that perfect spot! Until then I enjoy wearing my tiny swimsuits that I bought from Mategear!

This post was edited

Sounds like a good day. I'm sure you'll find a spot soon. The river I go to is pretty quiet in the early morning. I can paddle on the main section for an hour or so before the power boats start showing up.

This post was edited

Nice! Thanks for the tips and chat.

This post was edited

Anchored up in my favorite spot. Catching the cool breeze.

This post was edited

NICE! I was out for a bit a couple days ago and sat nude or awhile. I have a sit on top unfortunately which makes it difficult. I want to find a beach that I can get to so I can sun bathe nude and go skinny dipping, nothing found as of yet, but I'm hopeful.

This post was edited

There is a nude beach about 4 hrs. north of me in Sandy Hook NJ. Havent made the trip yet but plan on doing it this summer.

This post was edited

Got out on the kayak for a bit today, paddled to an island and was able to get some nude sun bathing in! YAY!

This post was edited

Excellent! Glad you found a nice spot. Had to many things on my to-do list this past weekend to get out. Hopefully the weather is good this week so I can get out after work.

This post was edited