Curious

I have never driven naked before, any suggestions for a first time, thinking about trying it this weekend on my way back home from an out of town trip. Do you just go bottom less and wear a shirt, do you have something to cover up with just in case something happens?
Open to all suggestions.

This topic was edited
RE:Curious

When it is warm or hot outside going topless shouldnt cause anyone to take special notice. I sit on a towel and keep a towel or shorts within reach if there may be a need to cover. We also had our windows tinted, which makes it even harder to see into the interior.

This post was edited

If you are nervous then why not make sure that one end of your sitting towel is tucked down accessibly beside your seat where it will not interfere with your driving. It is then easy to pull it across your lap in any situation where you are wary of being seen to be naked.

This post was edited

While I don't drive nude, partly because I drive a convertible, I rarely wear a shirt when driving in warm weather.
A male driving shirtless should not draw attention.

This post was edited

In our summer I do this often when driving home from time at a CO beach, it feels right and an extension of my time at the beach and has become a bit of a habit. I usually wear a sarong or towel wrapped around me getting into the car so I sit on that but can use it to cover if I have to. While the car I drive is reasonably low we have tinted windows so maybe that helps a little. You do wonder about trucks and buses as you pass them.

This post was edited

In our summer I do this often when driving home from time at a CO beach, it feels right and an extension of my time at the beach and has become a bit of a habit. I usually wear a sarong or towel wrapped around me getting into the car so I sit on that but can use it to cover if I have to. While the car I drive is reasonably low we have tinted windows so maybe that helps a little. You do wonder about trucks and buses as you pass them.
So right about it being an extension of time on the CO beach. After many years of missing out on nude driving, on the way home from a secluded beach last summer, it dawned on me to do it nude. Got me back into the best way to drive when the opportunity is right.

This post was edited

I have driven nude a couple times in the past couple of weeks here in my town. Absolutely love the rush. I drive around quite a bit without a shirt so don't worry about being seen without one. If I drive in town I am real careful where I go and keep my shorts real handy so I can slip them back on in an emergency. Did a 20+ mile drive out in the country a week ago and didn't have to worry about having to cover up.

This post was edited

Driving bottomless is fairly safe as few people see down into your car. They can if they are in a truck or a bus, then it is more exciting. Driving fully naked is easiest after dark or in rain when they can't really see you. And it can be done when it's warm and men may well drive without a shirt. Once you have built confidence you will drive naked in all conditions both urban and rural, as I do. If you have any worries you can have something nearby to cover yourself in an emergency. And for long journeys start with a full fuel tank and take something to eat and drink and a jar to pee in.

This post was edited

Thanks everyone for the thoughts, tomorrow is the day, little nervous but a lot excited at the same time.

This post was edited

Well I did it, such a rush. Thanks for the encouragement.

This post was edited

Where did you drive and what cover did you bring with you?

This post was edited