RE:Care to participate in a survey?

I'd go with option A. As long as they are just enjoying themselves, why not?

This post was edited

I would go with option C. Remind them that this is the type of activity that gets nude beaches shut down. If they feel the need, acquire their own stretch of land where they can do what they please. I have no objection to such places existing, but again, this is what gets tolerated (and even currently legal) venues shut down.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I must agree with Mcd...if it happens with any regularity word will get out and the pervs will appear. If it's truly out of the way and happenstance...then I'd quietly move along. I guess this makes me a conditional "A".

This post was edited

Totally A. Let them do what they want to do. The question said right there that they snuck off to somewhere a little more private, and just cause I happen to come across them in their more private place doesn't mean I need to turn them in. Having an orgy on the beach would be one thing, but two people in the woods a bit? Let them have their fun.

This post was edited

If the couple is genuinely out of view, then this scenario doesn't need to take place at a nude beach at all, and the usual rules apply - behavior in a nudist context is more or less the same as behavior in a textile context. And in that same spirit, I'm an "A" - if I encountered a couple going at it in some place where they likely expected privacy, I would just move on - whether it's on a backbeach dune somewhere, or behind the bushes in a park.

I agree with this. If they were in a place where it appeared they tried to have privacy but its turns out they didnt then yes there is an option C. When there is a time so as to not make a scene, let them know in the future they need to find someplace more secluded. So its not turning them in and not option A.

We would not go for option A but 31 years ago my wife and I were on vacation in Bora Bora and paddled one of the resort outrigger canoes across the lagoon out to the motu almost two miles from the island and resort. At that time there was no development of any sort on the motu (sadly not so anymore). In this case we had a white sand South Pacific beach all to ourselves for an afternoon and we knew no one was anywhere within at least a mile. That is a special memory I will never forget.

This post was edited

It can't be ab A-or-B scenaio.

Are there kids around?

Will it threaten the beach's status as a legally nude location? (E.g. Haulover etc., where that sort of thing could cause the clothing-optional status to be withdrawn.)

How "private" are they really?

Are these activities common on that beach, and considered to be okay by locals? (e.g. Cap d'Agde)

Is the beach crowded?

etc...

I would generally go with "A", but would hope the situation would not arise.

This post was edited

Could be taking a walk through a secluded area.

This post was edited

Little did you know, your actions were being monitored by someone who takes it upon themselves to report such a disgusting act.This is the "A" vs "B" scenario in question.A: You can see yourself or someone else willing to advantage of a moment and have no problem with it.B: You are disgusted by the notion and would turn them in..

I would be careful where I was intimate with my loved one. But there are places/beaches where it is not shunned. In those places my act would not be called "disgusting". As an exhibitionist I won't mind being watched, it might even add to the fun. But my partner might mind. So I would leave them to decide. BTW most likely they would go for Scenario A and ask for a copy of the video.

This post was edited

I'm a live and let live kind of guy. Unless, there are children present and are witness to it, I would not mention or report it.

This post was edited

A, no question.

This post was edited